(r4r/feedback) any genres are acceptable

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) [COMPLETE]
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Cover ***(With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story )

I filled out your Read & Review Forms. I’ll be completing your r4r by next week.

1 Like

Yes please ! Sorry I’m so late at answering :smiley:

Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 5
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

First off, love the format with the intro

How are you able to put dialogue on the backgrounds? I’ve seen another writer do the same, I’m very curious.

Plus the overlays you use, and your directing skills very attention grabbing. This scene alone with Nadine, loved it just because of the vehicle entering lol.

Last thing I LOVEDD, was the option to break up over text, love the creativity behind the scene. I’m still learning how to use the push overlays.
Nothing negative to speak on. LOVED the plot of your story, dialogue was intriguing. I can tell you worked hard on your story, it definitely shows. Keep up the good work, will be expecting more episode lol I’m hooked

1 Like

Booked marked you’re story. I’ll send a as somewhere next week. Have a few stories ahead of yours. I’ll send SS sooner if u don’t desire feedback

Booked marked you’re story. I’ll send a as somewhere next week. Have a few stories ahead of yours. I’ll send SS sooner if u don’t desire feedback

I’d like to have feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading it I’M WORKING ON EPISODE SEVEN AS I TYPE lol… I’m trying hard to finish it but I still have to await the approval of episode bgs.

Get the phonto app and then type the words in a blank screen. screenshot it then send it to yourself via email.

go on lunapic upload your picture then click transparent background.

it turns it into an overlay.

all thoses words you seen in the first screen is an overlay. If you need more directing I can show you via instagram. Let me know! :smiley:

Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, best part is that phonto has different fonts for you to choose from. :smiley:

1 Like

I love threads like this, and if cliche love stories aren’t your gig I have another story that can be switched in place of the one I’m promoting :slight_smile:
Title: Hopeless Desire
Author: Beau Emmett (me)
Genre: Romance
Description: Jordan is your stereotypical Mafia Heir bad boy with a soft side. Grace is an optimist with one huge secret. Yet, they swear they aren’t a cliche.
Style: Ink
CC: None
Episodes: One (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4803322614448128
Cover:

Omg thank you so much!! I’ve always curious on how they made it into an overlay with the background and all lol. Thank you again! Much appreciated. I’ll definitely let u k no one if anything else catch my eye as I continue ready your story

1 Like

Awe thanks, I try to help out the fellow writers with low reads. I love romance stories, so I already have it bookmarked. I’ll send ss somewhere next week, near the weekends.

R4R ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. I have a few stories that I’ll be putting my full attention towards. Any recommendations below this post, will be ignored. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hi Hi! So sorry for responding to your r4r a month later lol, been busy with retouching my story a bit. Anyway I love your story!!
In episode 1, the creativity…THE CREATIVITY!! Is absolutely AMAZING! I missed it, but the one scene with the MC had only eyes, lips n nose, blending in the back ground. That was genius. Plot is very unique, attention grabbing. Will definitely be reading further.
Here’s my story. Hope u enjoy just as much

Jordan has a mouth on him, lmao. I have a mouth but he has a MOUTH lol, learned a few new words from him n I love it lol. I not a romance type of reader, but I LOVE that this has a LOT of fire n spice. Not corny or too sweet if that makes sense. Dialogue is attention grabbing, love the back ground in the end credits. Love me a non episode background. I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue more episodes, 3 is definitely not enough.

1 Like

So sorry for the late r4r…but this story is so beautiful. I wanted to enjoy every scene, reading ever dialogue
with no rush.

Your aesthetic with the art scene is so realistic. The definition with Nadine and Oliver.

Your directing, lol is entertaining and well placed, with ur overlays including layer.
Dialogue and character development. Showing all forms of eating disorders, having each character have their own struggles for any reader to relate towards. This story is absolutely gorgeous n a masterpiece. It’s shallow of me to say lol, but it takes a lot for me to continue reading any story I R4R, especially if it isn’t fantasy. But I’m officially a reader of yours, and this won’t be the last feed back I’ll be giving u lol. Expect me in ur fanmails in future.

My Story is so immature compared toward yours, so if you just want to give me reads, skip thru that dialogue that’s fine lol.

1 Like

No need! I’ll read it properly of course! Need feedback and tips? :smiley:

1 Like

Most definitely! Lay it on me, dont hold back

1 Like

R4R ARE NOW OPEN!! If you need reads just drop your link towards your story under this thread.
Have a great day, Writers💜