Instagram: elenanightingale.episode
Title: Maxima
Genre: Fantasy | Mystery | Romance
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Style: LL, customize your own character
Choices: choices matter and determine the ending, timed choices, mini games
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522028521029632

1 Like

Got it bookmarked. Would u like feedback as well ln ur story or just reads?

1 Like

I would like feedback too if it’s not a problem.:blush:

1 Like

LOVED THIS STORY!! Love Maxima spicy-idgaf personality. How she likes to play play with her victims such as the vampire in episode 1. I LOVE your creativity. For example in ep.1 where they were in the car and in the back rear window you can see the street moving to show the car is in motion. Very creative. You’re very engaged with your readers too, first episode the MC can die if you don’t choice wisely when saving maxima against the Dragon. There isn’t anything to call out, dialogue is good, creativity is amazing, plot is interesting n entertaining. Keep up the good work.
:point_down:t5:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 8
And if you don’t mind me asking, but where did u get ur overlays? Such as the car and the limps. Like when Maxima had the witch in a chokehold

Thank you so much!!!:heart::heart::heart:I’m crying​:sob:, it is so precious to hear! I will read your story as soon as I finish other R4Rs, I won’t ghost you, I never do it!
About overlays.
For the most part I make them myself, but sometimes I can download them from Google. As for limbs overlays, I found them in @episode.luxe drive, the link is in their bio on instagram.
Thank you again! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for episode.luxe ig user!!! She has everything I’ve been working hard to find or tried doing myself. I’ve been trying to find script templates for ages!!! Lol. Trying to make my story a little more engaging with new techniques, such as tappable overlays n points, to make the choices in my story really count, but that takes so much time. Very much appreciated

Here is mine :heart:
I would love to do R4R :heart:

That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 5 (6th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

Bookmarked. I’ll start reading somewhere this week, you’ll have proof by next week. Would you like feedback or just reads?

1 Like

A feedback also :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Okay so far so good. Dialogue is great, love the MC, she makes me very involved within the story. This is odd to say but I really love your characters styles lol, like how your dress them, very chic and stylish .

Peter is so damn hot LMBO, still trying to make my male character’s attractive lol.

I LOVE your outro!! What website do you use for the font? If you don’t mind me asking.

Okay back to my feedback, only thing I’ve noticed is that the MC is placed outside of the vehicle. I’ll send a link for character placements and layer placements aswhile. Other than your layers being out of place, your story is very good n interesting, hope your continue writting.

1 Like

The characters appear fine with everyone :woman_facepalming:t2:
I will check it now :heart:
Thank youuuu :heart::heart:

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me.?:hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Ofc, Its bookmark. now would you like some feedback or just reads?

1 Like

Would love to get a feedback from ya :+1:

EPISODE SIX IS PUBLISHED!!!

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance! IT GETS BETTER AND DEEPER

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 6 (about 45 more episodes to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

For starters, your art within your story is absolutely gorgeous.

Your CREATIVELY IS AMAZING. Your directing is very good, for a minute I was for shocked on how well your directing skills were. Until I looked oh your profile lol, realizing you wrote"TAKEN:D.O.A, I’ve read and enjoyed that story because art n directing, so it makes sens3 to why I enjoy ur story.

Only negative criticism is that your dialogue could use some work. I’m assuming you meant to say “Taught” instead of “thought”. It happened to the best if us. It’s been a year since I’ve released my story and I’m still finding grammar n punctuation errors.

But other than that, your story is absolutely gorgeous n your directing,…just WOW. I can tell you put a lot of work within your story. Keep up the good work

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshot_20190930-102234_Episode

1 Like

Bookmarked. Would you like feedback?

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

1 Like