R4R G4G Drop your stories below

Cheers sweet ive added it to my list, theres a few other before u so once i get to yours ill drop u a message

Hi! Thanks for this thread, here’s my newest story that I recently published a week ago :smiley:

Title : Echoes Of Desire

Author : SE (Sheera Erina)

Instagram : @s.erina17

Genre : Romance

Style : LL

Episodes : 5 (ongoing)

Description :

Following the dissolution of her romantic relationship, Erin now finds herself ensnared in a dilemma, torn between two gentlemen who seemingly shares the same first name.

#CC, 2 Love Interests, Point System, No gem choices/wait

Link:

https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/i/5030409774071808

1 Like

Hey dear, thanks for the thread! I’m just gonna shamelessly slid my story in here, cuz I’m down for all R4Rs :smirk:

Alluring vampire queen and elite bloodsuckers’ hunter. Her charms have no match, and he never shows mercy. Now she has 30 days to make him fall for her, to survive their encounter.

• Features:
  • Mature themes and lots of blood,
  • Limited CC,
  • 2 LI’s,
  • Points System,
  • Choices matter,
  • Sounds and music,
  • Advanced directing.

:point_right: READ HERE :point_left:

1 Like

Ooooooh yeah, added it to my list

1 Like

I would love a G4G☺️

TITLE: Avoiding the Eye
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
NR. OF CHAPTERS : 3 (on going)
TYPE: LL
GENRE: Horror
1MC -male, 1LI - female only, art-scenes, sound and music
DESCRIPTION: After Chris hears about the legend of the haunted mansion in Romania, he is determined to find out the truth. But what happens when he falls in love with an inhuman force?

THE LINK : Episode Writer Portal

Ill love to read your story :blush:

Thank you, do you have a story on the app I could read

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11 and 12 out now (Don’t read 13-14 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

1 Like

Aw thanks sm! 🩷

Nah ill read for fun, so far I love your directing and the plot is oooooo

ok no problem! and thank you so much I appreciate the support. Hopefully you make the right choices in ep4 onwards :wink:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

Thanks for the thread! I’m reading your story now for the r4r, it’s really good!
Here’s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing

1 Like

Thank you! Is it ok if i read a little later on as im out atm

1 Like

Of course, take your time! I’m in no rush :smiling_face:

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R/G4G.

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Heyyy, here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

-New episode out now!!! :ghost:

1 Like

Hi everyone! :smiling_face: :tulip: :white_heart: I’m open to both R4R and G4G, just shoot me a PM if you’re down!

Here is my story:

Story: Billionaire Brothers

Author: DT

Genre: Romance/Drama

Description: A series of unfortunate events somehow lands you a job working underneath the rich Carter Rose. What happens when you find yourself entangled in the family business? (CC, 2LI)

Advanced Directing: Yes!

Episodes: 5

Cover: (Art by the amazing @/faintest here on the forums!)

1 Like