Would anyone be interested in a G4G?

Thought Iโ€™d create a useful thread, as we all know reads do help but gems help out so much more as they give our rank a HUGE boost!
Obviously the more gems that are spent the better chance we have at ranking up!

I shall drop my story down here, please feel free to drop yours as well!
These kind of threads do get rammed with our stories that we love to promote so please bear with each other.

Story: Run Away With Me.
Description: Kade Scott the name that brings back memories, as a past flame reignites, what adventures and struggles will Bonnie face as she navigates desires of the heart will she stay or will she go?
Genre: Romance.

Info
Full CC
Art scenes.
Choices matter.
Point system
2 endings
Instagram: scarlett92witch

Once I have finished reading 3 episodes, I will be posting screenshots onto my instagram story

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello. I would be interested in a g4g. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying to my post, could you dm me to discuss gems?

1 Like

Thank you for the thread, Iโ€™m open to r4r & g4g

Story Link

1 Like

Bump

Available now

Thanks for the thread, Iโ€™ve read your story and itโ€™s really nice! :grin:
Hereโ€™s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a โ€œfatedโ€ meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Wanna continue? Did you update already? Wd already did g4g before but if you have no new chapters yet i cannot spend gems anywhere

1 Like

Iโ€™m still working on my new chapters so no g4g for now, Iโ€™m just dropping my story :smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem. Post soon. Wanna know what happens next :slight_smile:

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

**I am up for G4G **

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : โ˜…๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ปโ˜… (@serina_episode) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.