💎 G4Gs Open ! (no R4Rs) 💎

:heart: Hey, I’m looking for authors who want to do a G4G with me! I can only do 4 chapters as of now since I only have 4 chapters currently.

• Use the format below when commenting your story details,
  • How many gems do you want to spend per 3/4 chapters?
  • What’s your instagram @? So that we can DM our screenshots & screen recordings of spending the gems there !

:sparkles: Share your story, here is mine: :sparkles:

Story: Salt in the Wound

Author: Cerisaro (art also drawn by me)

Genre: Romance/drama/mystery

Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?

Link:

Cover:

6 Likes

This isn’t a promote your story thread so please refrain from doing that, only request for G4Gs (which actually help the story trend) :blob_hearts:

Waiting List: (so far)
@/Seep_Mukta :white_check_mark:
@/pamelasepi (pausing G4G for a moment) 1/4 done
@/whysoefso (paused, will complete soon)
@/Riaaepisode (pausing G4G for a moment) 1/4 done
@/NF1 (will start soon)
@/Safi
@/missredicon
@/julyhappier12
@/Starkiexx
@/Reverencia

– will contact last 5 as soon as I gain more gems –

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in G4G :two_hearts:

I’m willing to spend 48 gems total :white_heart:
(12 gems per 4 episodes)

Author name: Riaa (me)

Story Name: The Beginning Of After

Genre: Drama

Episodes: 6 (on going)

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @riaa_episode

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

1 Like

I’m interested.

Can you message me on instagram

@empress.nas

I’m interested

3 chapters 28 gems each. 84 gems total

@empress.nas on Instagram

Hi, that’s fine with me! I’ll DM you on Instagram once I start :heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’m coding the ‘skip’ option into my scripts now. After my update tonight, I’d love to do a g4g with you if you’re up for it. Just let me know so I can share the link to the story and my insta :heart:
I’d love to do 4 chapters with 48 gems in total (12 gems per chapter) if that’s okay.

& do you happen to know if it still counts as reads even when you skip to the end? I don’t know, so I’m just curious. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Yeah it still counts as a read if you skip :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

Sure thing :heart_hands::two_hearts: let me know once you’ve added the option and you can tell me your Instagram user as well so we can DM each other there

Hey hun! I’m interested in G4G with 35 gems for 3 chapters. Here are my story details:

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hey!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m ready. My insta is @ efso.episode. You can pop me a dm.

1 Like

My highest gem option is 12 ! I can do 5, 10 or 12

1 Like

Heyy, I’ll make sure to send you a DM tomorrow morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump ! so this thread doesn’t close ;(

Heya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I noticed that my gem options are quite low :joy: (I think I wasn’t aware you can add higher amounts than 12 gems) Once I fix it in all 3-4 of my chapters I’ll make sure to get back to you :blob_hearts: if that’s okay with you?

1 Like

I’m good with 12

I only have 3 chapters.

Sure, no rush :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Sure no problem :blush:

1 Like

Bump ! (To get more attention to the thread)