🌈 RAINBOW ART SHOP (FREE/OPEN )🌈 [character cards,story cards,drawn and edited pfp ,covers,splashes,text overlays,bannersand many more]

Hey I was wondering if anyone can make a edited cover for me for free ?

Hey I noticed that you requested the same thing in the art shop that I’m in. Requesting the same thing in another art shop is considered thread hopping. The only time you can request from a different shop is if the artist you wanted in a previous shop delcined your request or were never accepted in that shop.

Screenshot

I’m sorry Ryder14 I thought it would be ok because I am looking for someone who could make a edited story for my friend and she has asked serval people and they have all either accepted then in the middle declined or have all decline so I thought if I go into multiple threads I can get maybe or or 1 working on a edited cover for one story and say if one say sry I’m busy after accepting then I can still have the back up other person . And plus if we got like idk serval more people who could make edited covers for other stories for me / or my friend .

1 Like

@June_Sinclair please let me know once you’ve started on mine.

1 Like

I will! My laptop just had small fall so it’s keypad is glitching. I will try and start on your cover tomorrow. I have few pending requests from Instagram so I need to complete few of them first. But I will keep you updated on your cover.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi is anyone free for making text overlays

1 Like

@Akanksha.writes could I request 3 character cards?

1 Like

Sure!! Please fill out the form!!

2 Likes

Hey @raadz ! I’m sorry for taking long but I will start on your cover today! I will try and complete it before tomorrow :relaxed:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

I’d like to request a custom pose @June_Sinclair @mimiepi ; whoever wants to take it.

• Password I will follow rules
Custom pose LL
Daniel ~ Male

Slim body in Neutral 2
Arched Medium in Light Brown
Short Messy Curls in Warm White
Deepset heavy lid in Blue Deep
Chiseled square stubble Shaved
Straight wide
Full Heart Natural in Beige gold Matte

Isabella ~ Female

Generic Body in Neutral 5
Arched Natural in Black Dark
Short Wavy Asymmetrical in Warm White
Deepset Almond in Ice Blue
Heart Defined
Defined Natural
Full Heart Pouty in Rose Medium Nude Matte

I did request this on @Vernon 's shop but they recommeded (through pm) that I should request here, so i hope my request is accepted :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I will get back to you soon!

5 Likes

@Uwastasia I’m available do to requests now…do you want me to do your splash request?

2 Likes

Oh yes sure!

1 Like

@June_Sinclair could you please make an overlay for me :slightly_smiling_face:
Overlay: A file overlay with my MC and her information

Information on it
Name: Vanessa Sáenz
Birthplace: Cali Colombia
Birthdate: Aug. 27, 1997
Current Residence: 5723 Morgan Ave
Los Angeles, California(CA), 90011
Hair color: Dark Brown Black
Eye color: Pale Brown
Height: 5’6/ 167.64cm
Weight 155.6 pounds
Signature You can make one up
Skills/Abilities Singing, Dancing and swimming
Tattoo’s: An arm floral tattoo solid ink multicolor tattoo on her upper arm
Biography: Vanessa Sáenz is half Colombian and American. She lives with her family (Mum, Dad and sister) in Los Angeles and she goes to stanford university. She has a boyfriend, José Bastón, aged 27. They have been dating for 3 years. Vanessa Sáenz is a dance teacher at a studio called VS Studio.
Notes:
parents:
Mother: Eva Sáenz, age 45
Father: Benicio Sáenz, age 48
Sister: Roselyn Sáenz, age 21

These are photos of her

Summary

..........png

.......png

And the example

Summary

``

2 Likes

Sorry for the late replies I was busy with life but I will try to complete your request as soon as possible!

2 Likes

@June_Sinclair do you think you’ll be done with mine by this week?

2 Likes

Yes I’m sorry. I’m almost done with the cover!!

3 Likes

Thank you