šŸŒˆ RAINBOW ART SHOP (FREE/OPEN )šŸŒˆ [character cards,story cards,drawn and edited pfp ,covers,splashes,text overlays,bannersand many more]

Okay, thanks.

@June_Sinclair Can you please make me a cover

@Uwastasia Your splash requets has been completed! I want to take this time to apologize as well for taking so long to complete this! Iā€™m really sorry! I hope you like this splash. Let me know if you want anything changed xx :blob_sun:

Splash Request

2 Likes

Is perfectly fine! Thank you soooooo much for the splash! But I made a mistake with the hair, she normally has Medium Shoulder Curly hair but I sent Type 3 High Bun Coil Hair. If is possible to change it, please? Iā€™m sorry, it was supposed to be Type 3 High Bun Coil Hair but I changed it in my story!

1 Like

Ohhh alright! Iā€™ll change it! Could you possibly give me time until tmrw?

2 Likes

Of course is fine with me girl :)), and again thank you, thank you :))!

1 Like

@Uwastasia Hereā€™s your splash!! Very sorry for sending late!! Exams finally got caught up with me :sob: Hope you like it!! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I have a requestā€¦!:rainbow::star2:
Artist @June_Sinclair
Text overlay
Password: I will follow rules
Anything of ur choice either hand drawn or digital font
Texts: Start, Customize, Skip, Mafiaā€™s Lost Soul
Background:
START COVER OVERLAY|461x500

Fonts: This is a mafia related story so I guess it would be great if the buttons were related to that kinda theme
Colour: Wouldnā€™t red or black will look more good for this theme?
Deadline: It would be great if itā€™s available in 4 to 5 dayā€¦!
Thank you in advance!:rainbow::star2:

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much!! I love it! I would like to give you credit but I donā€™t know if is the right one or not, can you please send me your ig? :D.

2 Likes

Suree itā€™s @mimi_epy

2 Likes

Okay, thank you again!!

1 Like

Can I request one more plsā€¦?
Artist @mimiepi
Password: I will follow rules

Character card

Style: LL
Name: Sia
Details:

BG:

Pose: Idle armcrossed shifteyes loop
Theme is Mafia related
Can I get it in a week?

Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow:

2 Likes

@Akanksha.writes Will you be able to do a drawn art?

1 Like

@Akanksha.writes are u accepting?
If yes can u make

The character into the pose if u can plzz lemme knowā€¦

1 Like

Either semi realistic or drawn or edited I want it for coverā€¦

1 Like

@June_Sinclair are you done with my request?

1 Like

Heyyy!!! So sorry for the late reply!!! I had missed this. Your request is accepted xx

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m sorry for just disappearing. I just got things going on in my personal and for some reason J wasnā€™t able to log back in on here so had to wait. Your cover is still pending which I can try and complete this week. If I fail to do so or if you need the cover urgently, you can ask it someone else to do it for you :relaxed:. I apologise once again for just disappearing.

if itā€™s possible for you to complete it by this week, that would be great.

DO YOU DO STORY CARDS? :smiley: