Read 4 Read & Review 4 Review! (CLOSED)

Thank you so much! I’m really happy you liked it! :heart:

​​​​Story Title: A Royal Arrangement
Author Name: Bells.C
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Story Description: Being a Princess has its expectations but what happens when those expectations change completely?
Episodes Released: 6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5946124183273472

Read 4 Read (yes please)
Thank you in advance :blush:

Hi. Thanks! I’ll read yours in about 5 minutes! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. :blush:

I’d like to do a read for read.

Author:Author trentino Story: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Story description: Susan Chamberlain is being abused by her husband Victor Chamberlain. Victor refuses to let Susan go due to her secrets of the past, will Susan be able to escape him and have a chance at true love Find out NOW ! Episodes 10 (ongoing) Genre: Action

Link :https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6058864065249280

@Brianaaa Hi, I’ve reviewed and read your story ‘DOMESTIC VIOLENCE’ already - we set it up on the old forums. I was WinterMoon05 aswell! :slight_smile:

Oh great! Thank you :smiley:

No problem! :blush:

I’ll get to yours after the one I’m currently reading. :slight_smile:

I would like to do a Read 4 Read.

Story Title: Yuguan Tales
Author Name: Samual Jennings
Genres:Drama/Romance
Story Discription: You play as Dave who moved to a small friendly city called Yuguan. This first season’s highlight is a “cutest couples contest”.
Episodes Released:3 so far

You are 3rd on the waiting list. Please read my story and leave me a fanmail. :wink:

I’ll read yours now and leave a fanmail. Please do the same for me! :wink:

Hi. Read your story - it was good. Grammar mistakes but that’s it. I’m going to continue your story and I left you a fanmail. Please read mine and leave me a fanmail! :wink:

Hi, I was just about to read your story and found your profile but it said you hadn’t published any stories. I searched the title of your story too and it said it didn’t exist. Have you published this story? :thinking:

I think I published it. Will try again. Try searching for it in a few minutes.

If not by then, wait about a little over a day while I make another chapter to help it qualify.

Still says the same for both ways I tried. :confused:

Ok. I fixed it and published it. You can search for Yuguan Tales and read it whenever you’re ready. I’ll read yours in a minute. Fyi, the first episode is shorter than normal. The others are longer. Please share my story if you like it. Thanks in advance.

Alright! I’m going to read yours too! Soon as o get home lol I’m at school
right sadly :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: