Read for read and reviews? *Open*

Hey everyone!

I am always up for doing read for read! I’ll read 3 episodes of your story and send screenshots as proof. I would just ask that in return you do the same. Contact me here or my instagram is @missmac.episodes
Reach out to me and we can share details and do read for read. Thanks :grin:

1 Like

I’ll DM you on instagram if that’s okay x

1 Like

Sounds good! :grin:

1 Like

I’m so sorry it’s late! I loved your story and the storyline is very unique! What country are you from because you said English wasn’t your first language? I’ve left fanmail x

Thanks! I’m from Sweden :blush:

1 Like

Could you please review my story “In the County”?
Title: In the County
Author: Mimi Brix
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 5

1 Like

TITLE; IMPERFECTIONS
AUTHOR: LUQMAN I.
GENRE: DRAMA/ROMANCE
STYLE: INK
DESCRIPTION: Feelings of insecurity took over her life, but him tripping on you changes you for the better good. Will you survive or will you break down with him?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5256966931087360
INSTA: @luqmanauthor
xo

1 Like

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

1 Like

@Mimibrix Firstly I love your cover! I also love how you started the story off by Alex being very spoilt because your readers will be able to see the progress in her brehaviour as the story goes on! It’s a very original storyline which is why I think it’s so captivating! I’ve left fanmail x

I hope you enjoy my story and I know I’m going to enjoy yours :heart_eyes:

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback

CHAPTERS: 3 chapters are out, more coming soon

Hi! Are we doing read for read? Just checking!
I loved your story! It’s different from other ones I’ve read and I can’t wait to see how it unfolds. I’ve left fanmail and I’ve followed you on instagram x
IMG_0006

Can you read my story titled Confidential?

I definitely will but I have one more read for read to do before I can read yours! Hope you don’t mind x

1 Like

title: The Man inside the Gang Leader
Author: tammyire
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance and Action
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: The gang life is the only life that Blaire Penelope has ever known. But when family, love and things that are NOT for gangs start getting involved. How will she cope? Find out.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5525068051775488

& it’s also lgbt+ friendly meaning that you can choose your sexual preference. I’ll do read for read and review for review just comment. Thank you. I’ll read yours soon.

@Venuss Sorry it’s late. I LOVE your story! I love seeing the plot unfold and I like how you didn’t reveal anything too soon! I’ve left famail x

Omg thank you so much you are so sweet and I can’t tell how much that made me happy :heart_eyes::blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

@ToriReignZ I read your story and it’s amazing! I love Anthony! I have one suggestion though: Maybe get rid of the reader messages because they don’t give the reader much room to think about their own conspiracies if that makes sense! I’ve left fan mail by it’s the second one because I put 100 instead of 200 I think x

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

@tammyxo I’ve already read your story! I read it from one of my other r4r threads! It’s really good and I read the recent episode that had been released afterwards. Does that mean you’ve already read mine? X

Hi everyone!

Just a new writer here trying to promote my first story.

I’m more than happy to do read for read!

My story details are:

Title: Accidentally Pregnant
Author: hollistar
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Number of episodes: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram: hollistarwrites
Twitter: hollistarwrites
Description: One mistake at a party changes your life drastically. But will it be for better or for worse? Oh, the joys of being 15 and pregnant! CUSTOMISE YOUR MC!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5834814806949888

Let me know what you think if you give it a chance!