@s_unique_episode. I’ll start your right now.:slight_smile:

Hey, I love to do read4 read with you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are my details.
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624 2 5
Instagram : @writtenbypiku

1 Like

I love to do R4R with you.would you be interested?

Hey are you interested in doing R4R with me?

Are you interested doing R4R?

Are you interested doing R4R too?

1 Like

Hey there, are you interested doing R4R?

Interested in R4R?

HEY, Do you want to do R4R?

You want a rrad for read?

Here’s yours.:slight_smile:

Hey guys! I love how you’re wanting to do R4R’s with each other, but if you could please private message people that would help me out a lot. It just gets a little confusing when I have to sort through some of the comments to see who’s stories I need to read vs. stories that you are sharing with each other.

This is my reading list for tonight:
Mistaken Connection by @priyankachatterjee

If I am missing anyone, please let me know!

Thanks! <3

1 Like

Hey, I’ll read your story, and I would love have your feedback about mine. It is called “On The Other Side Of The Mountain” by Gonaldo Albertino Genre: Drama/Comedy and the description says: “Welcome to this story that contains drama, action, sad moments and a lot of comedy. Lena is a girl who tries to get through her father’s death, with the help of her friend Alan.”. Thanks for the attention.

1 Like

Just finished reading the first three episodes of your story. Your art is amazing! :heart: For English not being your first language, you’ve done a great job. Your spot directing was done nicely, and the plot flowed very nicely. I’m excited to see what’s going to happen next. :two_hearts:

Just finished reading your story! I love your use of overlays. Even though English isn’t your primary language, you did very well. Your spot directing was on point! The plot jumps around a couple of times, but for the most part it was easy to follow. I’ll be sure to keep your story on my list to continue reading! :orange_heart:

Thank you so much…:slightly_smiling_face: I’ll get back to you tonight in instagram after reading your story…Thank you again…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like