Read for Reads! (OPEN) Must be PG or G

Hi Everyone, I can read your story if you were to rate it. (e.g. PG)

Must be either PG or G thankyou!

8 Likes

hi! would you like to do a r4r?

1 Like

Hi! Umm what does it exactly mean? Oh, and also im new to the forums so i just joined TODAY!!

1 Like

ah, my bad! I’m sorry for confusing you. also welcome to the forums!

r4r is short for read for read: it’s where we read each other’s stories (doesn’t have to be entire story, maybe a few chapters). you can also give feedback and criticism to the author, but it’s mainly just reading one another’s story/stories to boost views.

I hope this makes sense! ( ´∀`)

Oh… Sure! I would love to!

1 Like

Please give me the link! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh by the way, I will send u my link tommorow.

1 Like

here you go!!

I hope you like it ( ´∀`)

1 Like

Hello! Would you also like to do a r4r (read for read) with me? And welcome to episode forums girl! :smile:

This is my story!

Genre:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*Full customization for LI and MC *Choices matter *Sounds/music is used

Please tell me if you are interested in doing a R4R :heart:

Here is my story link!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Fashion Girl

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

4 Likes

I will surely check out your story whenever I get time because I am busy coding mine :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

2 Likes

~Hey hun, best of luck with your story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

NEW ART COVER COMING SOON!!! :blob_sun:

1 Like

@Valentina.episode, @Lizzy_episode2 and @blue.berrytoast sorry for the late reply,I was very busy getting ready. And of course i will try to read all your stories!

2 Likes

Do any of you know how to like insert a picture like inserting the cover for your story?

Hi, sorry for the late reply of course!! (My link is coming…)

I will read, for a r4r i will send link.

1 Like

I’m on iPhone, but here:

if it’s cropped, there’s a little image icon on the bottom right, next to a TV icon, and click on that. idk about PC’s, sorry :((

1 Like

Hi! And heres the link…

1 Like

Oh… yep! i see it! thanks

1 Like

Also, here is better info about my story!

Title: Bachelor in paradise
Description: Welcome to paradise!
Characters: Kiren,Ashton, You and +
Cover:
Screenshot 2020-11-11 080238

1 Like