Readers that will give feedback

the second and 3rd episode is a lot better. and the first episode is about 10 minutes long lol. I love doing cliff hangers.

Awesome! I’ll check out the next episodes.

I loved the second episode! It was quite an improvement. I felt like you could’ve explained Jimmy’s situation beforehand, though. But your story has a lot of potentional.

Also, I would like to add. brielle and lauren are the only ones that are gonna be around after episode 4. so I didn’t feel like I needing to explain much about them

Alright.

Jimmy is horrible lol

but Craig is the worst. you’ll have to find out in episode 4 :wink:

I love brielles character because she’s so guarded but she wants to trust people. like how can she? she’s never been in a stable home.

You should think about making a review thread. You’re really good at giving constructive criticism.

1 Like

i agree

Do you have any stories that you have wrote?

Actually, I haven’t made any. Hehe. I guess I’ve made a couple, but I never actually got around to publishing them because of my limited time.

1 Like

well let me know when you do cause I’ll be down to read it. Do you have an instagram?

Yes I do. It’s Andreaonepisode

I only go on it when I need to. I don’t get any dms, so it’s sort of an inactive account.

I’m actually in the process of planning my own story.

1 Like

I like your story and that’s saying a lot considering I don’t read LL.
It would be better if some of the carectors were facing each other when they talked. Some were and some were not. That was my only issue. That and you are addicted to cliff hangers​:joy::joy:

thank you! lol where ones weren’t facing each other?

Yes they were back to back

which characters? cause I’m replaying but I can’t find out which ones