Recommend me some stories (self promo is okay)

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

DM me for R4R!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll like my story?

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend Dead or Alive by Sargym, anything by Kayla Sloans or Ariel C, Watch my Six by Laila, Skins and Rogue by Blaise, Armed Shots by Laura and Hourglass by Natalie

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will start reading it soon!

My_Life_iW4e_posterImage_OFclsaPP13

Chapters: 4

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Description: Katherine has been on the run from her family for over a year now. When she finally starts fighting again she meets Levitt. Can she trust him or will he go down with her?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5243826068979712

Instagram: addy.epsiode

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it, I will start reading it!

1 Like

I will give it a try! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Hey Emerald! I think I have read a story of you before, not so sure. As far as I see, I can say I really look forward to reading your story, it sounds super interesting! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I really appreciate it! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey Annie! Thanks for the recommendation, I will start reading soon, the description seems really nice. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Do you maybe know the authors? It will be easier for me to find the stories.

1 Like

Could you tell me the author’s names? It will make it easier for me to find them.
Thanks for the recommendations though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oooh, this one seems really interesting! I will make sure to read it ASAP! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I really appreciate it. :innocent:

girlywrites

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check definitely check it out! It sounds really cool!

Hey Sapphire, I actually started reading your story not long ago, and I’m really amazed! My favorite character so far is Benji, hehe. Thanks for replying to me, it’s really appreciated! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much :innocent:

1 Like

Okay wow, this one sounds really good. I think my friend will like it too, so I will recommend it to him as well. Thank you so much for replying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the links, I will check these out :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t actually read a lot of Fantasy stories, but I will check this one out! Let’s see if this story is as impressive as it sounds :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Thank you :star_struck:

1 Like