Recommend some great horror/mystery/thriller stories

Aw okies. Is Sarah responsible for the script?

I (Farah) am the autor of the idea and write like 95% of the story both directing and dialogues. Grace mainly correct english because it is not my native tongue. She also makes the choices scriptā€¦because I am terrible in it :smiley: and she also does the animated overlays scenes ā€¦intro and the book dream for exampleā€¦she is much better in this than me. :smiley: Hope she will write also more in futue but now she is hunted down by exams. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah okies (ignore the Sarah part because I made a spelling mistake). But thatā€™s awesome :)! Do take your time, making the story.

1 Like

Thanks for support and kind words. Believe me this is like motor for me to go on. :smiley:

1 Like

I bet :slight_smile: is Gabriel another love interest? Or is it just Damien?

Well uhā€¦umā€¦ :smiley: :smiley: Sweating now by trying to find out how to avoid the answer t not give a spoilerā€¦ :smiley: Lets say it will get a lot complicated in future in everything not only in love interests. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh okies. Itā€™s fine, I was wondering because Iā€™m used to a story with one love interest (as long as heā€™s not abusive af).

Than I have a good info for you, this is not a type od story ā€œI cant choice whoom I loveā€ :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha ah okies.

But does the MC get to stay single if she wants to?

lol you are giving me really hard time. :D. Letā€™s say I know how the story will end and at this moment I am not planning to make more ends. But who knows maybe it feels right we will add optionsā€¦

But seriously - For me are in general alternations difficult even the choicesā€¦ because I know exactly what the characters will do in such situation and then Grace suggest choiceā€¦and I want for the moment beng my head against the wall before I find out how will Marbel act with a different reaction. :smiley:

So if it would be only on me story would probably have no choices at allā€¦D but as you have seen I donā€™t have the last word in this. :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry! Iā€™ll stop.

1 Like

feel free chck it out

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll make sure to check it out it looks interesting :slightly_smiling_face: