Red Hoodless Car Wreck/Damaged OL Needed

Hi All,

Does anybody have a wrecked or damaged red hoodless car overlay?

Really appreciate you guys for help!

Do you need a damaged version of an existing car overlay or do you need an overlay from a background?

Heya!

I put something together really quickly, I hope it helps^^

Regards,
Sigma :wolf:

1 Like

I already have an OL from @orangeweedie but I am not sure if I could share it over here. Its in a horizontal position. But in case I cannot share that any red hoodless car in a horizontal position would do. Since it would be damaged I think it wont matter much.

Hey,

Thanks for sharing but I need a burnt version of a hoodless car and in a horizontal view. If you have it. I would appreciate it. :heart:

Heya,

I can probably create another one once I’m home, it would be very useful if you could tell me all the details you need, though. The fact you needed a horizontal view all along, for example.

On that note - you’re saying hoodless along with the other explanations on how my overlay doesn’t fit. What exactly do you mean with hoodless? Even more metal peeled off than my overlay shows?

Regards,
Sigma :wolf:

1 Like

Hey,

I am using something similar to the below image.
Before image

I want to show the car after it got burned in a blast. So the effects would be blacked out in most of the areas, cracks, and distorted a bit and I like how you have added a bit of spark so that it gives that after-burned visual.

Similar to this -

1 Like

Alright, so you want it still burning?
And just to clarify - you don’t mean a car that’s missing its hood (/bonnet, the layer of metal above the engine), you want a roofless car? As in, a cabrio?

How about now?

3 Likes

I absolutely love this! It works. Thanks a bunch!! :blob_hearts: :smiley: :heart_eyes:

I was thinking of adding fire OLs to create that burning effect but you added that!

I really appreciate your time and effort in creating this for my story. Please let me know how may I credit you. :innocent:

1 Like

Perfect! :two_hearts:
You’re very welcome - and you don’t need to credit if you don’t want to, I’m just happy to help. If you do want to, just go by my forums name. :wolf:

1 Like

Alright.

Thanks for the help! :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like this overlay but could you also give me an overlay of what it looked like before it caught on fire.

Here you go!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome!