Script Error: No face called Heart Mature Double Chin exists

I’ve seen other similar errors to this one, but I don’t think I have the problem of misspelling and when I refresh the page the error is still there. Naturally, I am using Dara’s customization template. I do not know if there is an update in code or I am simply missing something. If I act like I fix the error, (as in putting a space then removing the space so I can preview the “new changes”) it will let me view it. But the next time I go to preview my script, the error will come up again.

2 Likes

This has been happening to me, too!!! It’s one of my first times writing and I tried to just delete the customization, but the error comes up again on a different one. I’ve had this template in my story for a month and just now I’m getting the error. Hopefully, you get the solution!!!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think the name is wrong, there is no Heart Mature Double Chin, there is Heart Mature Full Chin, so try changing for this name: Heart Mature Full Chin

2 Likes

Thank you, that worked

1 Like

Hey, I’m going to quickly add on because I don’t want to start a whole new thread for a similar problem! But, the same thing happened to me but the issue didn’t resolve when I used that. Instead it showed an error of there being no such thing as Round Double Chin! I’m using Dara’s template for a plus-size option as well!!! I would love if you guys could give some help!!!

1 Like

Change “Round Double Chin” to “Round Full Chin” and change “Long Double Chin” to “Long Full Chin”

So basically, Double needs to be replaced with Full

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Episode updated the face names, so any names that previously had “double chin” in them were changed to “full chin”

I have just now updated all of my templates to change the face names.

5 Likes

i assumed it was on their part for renaming it! thank you so much for fixing it so fast <3

2 Likes