Script Template Requests (2.0)

Filled in the form if it’s okay, let me know when you finish! Btw you’re a LIFESAVER, thank you so much! I’d definitely request another template soon:)

2 Likes

Hi I was wondering when will my request be ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bump

Request for a crowd template!

1. Crowd Scene (spot template)

2. Is the background you’d like used for the template from the Episode Art Catalog?

No, I had someone make one for me. Here:

4. Please describe what you’d like me to do, be as detailed/accurate as possible!
Just the normal stuff: have people walking/talking in the background. It just needs to look like a bunch of people are in the locker and it’s very crowded and noisy. You can just do CHAR1 spot xyz and so on and I can fill in the names myself.
5. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

Yes I am okay.

6. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns? What do you mean by *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

Otherwise that’s all. Thanks!!

Since you requested a crowd scene and provided your own background, I would change the background you provided to an episode catalog one out of respect for you and the artist (to ensure credit is not dismissed for any reason, and to ensure that your background, if paid for or not, isn’t released for anyone to use). Hope that clears up any confusion :blue_heart:

Thank you for the request!

1 Like

Oh, I understand now, thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Bumping my fav thread :heart:

1 Like

Hi just asking, are you working on the template? No rush :)))

hei, is it still open?

1 Like

Yes it’s open, she’s just not online

oki, then I would like

Crowd scene
Background

I am pretty sure that it’s from episode art catalogue:

INT. DARK ANGEL CLUB.- NIGHT

1. I would like dancers (as in more girls dressed sexy dancing in synchron) on the stage, and on the steps. Moreover, I need waitresses serving drinks and people dancing. It will be a brand new opened club so it needs to be crowded. I need people staying on the back tables and talking and again, people serving drinks there.

2. Sure, no problem.

3. No

Thank you <3

1 Like

Script Template
2. Is the background you’d like used for the template from the Episode Art Catalog? yes!

1. What is the name of the background you’d like used? INT. BLUE SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY

2. Please upload the background you’d like used here or DM it to me.

3. Please describe what you’d like me to do, be as detailed/accurate as possible! Basically people in the hallway

4. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive. : Pm me

5. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns? Nope!

And a Mini game if that’s okay
2. Please describe the minigame you’d like. For example: Fighting minigame? Sport minigame? Carnival minigame? Bowling :slight_smile:
3. Please attach any backgrounds/overlays that you have here (if any). INT. BOWLING ALLEY RED - DAY
4. If you do not have any backgrounds or overlays picked out yet, please describe what you would like used here.
Bolwing pins and Bowling balls
5. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background or overlays, they will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive. yes
6. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns? Nope

Are you open???

Yes, I’m open.

Can I request that?

Yep :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! So yeah that’s my request :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bumping to keep this thread open :heart:

@Winteronepisode i was trying to make a template that pretty much the same thing as this with the same bg. Do you still happen to have this template that you made this person?

I actually didn’t get it and since I noticed she was busy I didn’t bother her, I coded it on my own :relaxed: if you need it I can share!

1 Like