šŸŽ„ Secret Santa 2020 (joining period closed, gifting period begins) šŸŽ„

thank you so much :relieved: nd donā€™t worry u did good for a first time. i didnā€™t guess that much cuz i suck at it and get frustrated easily but ty :t_rex:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think her I made for have even been online

@JoshB I made yours. I am your secret Santa

Theyā€™ve been online on Jan 4th, maybe they arenā€™t getting any notifications from this thread which is strange considering they joined.

And I have talked to them in PM and told them who they will be making a gift for. Aside from getting their details, they havenā€™t responded ever since. I have also gotten no response from other participants which had made me upset tbh :woozy_face:

Hopefully they do acknowledge that someone made a gift for them because hard work goes into it :heart:

BTW @Lee_ahora.episode Iā€™m unable to reach you, Iā€™m not sure if you are getting my notifications?

2 Likes

Yeah kinda disappointing that I havenā€™t heard anything, I made 3 characters art work. That takes time. And I am a bit disappointed she havenā€™t said anything

Also kinda rude she didnā€™t do her part of the secret Santa.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand?

She means ā€œI donā€™t think the person I made a secret santa gift for has even been onlineā€ I checked however and she had but didnā€™t respond here, Iā€™m not sure why my notifications arenā€™t coming to some people, itā€™s so strange (I would like to think they arenā€™t ignoring because then thatā€™s just an awful thing to do when someone worked hard on something for you) :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m really sorry to everyone who took part in this secret santa. I was offline for a really long time for personal reasons (school, stress, ectā€¦) and sorry for ruining this wonderful experience. I shouldā€™ve been more responsible and let you know beforehand @JemU776 . I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and ahh Iā€™m really sorry! And thank you @Frey for the gift I really appreciate it! Again, I am so so SO sorry. :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

:red_light: Attention :red_light:

Iā€™m pretty busy in November with upcoming exams and tiredness from work, so I think that, based on my estimates of space availability in life and reducing my stress levels, I donā€™t have time to create and run a whole secret Santa thread, (itā€™s a lot of work to operate and make sure everything is going smoothly). But if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me before Dec 3 as the thread needs to be created in order to pair everyone up randomly and give enough time for gifts to be made. Iā€™ll explain it in detail over the PM and I might even help out a little bit as a co-creator. Itā€™s OK, if not though, Christmas is still magical even without a forums secret Santa thread :+1: First started by @/fraud :clapping: :christmas_tree:

The first one- linked in the original post, along with the creator who first started it.
The second one (this one, so this thread) Iā€™m proud to say I ran over it, as someone who generally doesnā€™t celebrate Christmas, I had a wonderful time :joy: :blob_sun: :snowflake:

4 Likes

Hey are you still going to do it thid year?

I wish haha but unfortunately Iā€™m so overworked with school and my job that I canā€™t even go online much and most of my focus is going elsewhere, if there were more hrs in the day, maybe but as of now, Iā€™m really busy and only occasionally log in, sorry : / I wonā€™t be able to run it, it takes a lot of effort (like a lot) :joy:

I just saw one was created:

Thank you @line123462 for stepping up, to make 2021 magical as well, youā€™re awesome :heart: If you need any help with gift making for people if people donā€™t make gifts, feel free to recruit me later on :100:

2 Likes

I already joined :partying_face: well maybe next year you can do it! It was so fun!