Serious g4g /r4r

Hi guys thanks for stopping by. I’ll appreciate it if you check out my story. Share and feedbacks are welcome. You can also promote your story here… R4R / G4G are OPEN

Title: REAL ESTATE GAMBLE
Author: N.Findley
Genre: ROMANCE
FULL CC
Episode: 1-3, ONGOING
Description: When Vanessa, a Real Estate Broker met Christano, a Public Accountant in a chance encounter, will love prevails or will Christano’s “past” interferes with their unforeseen love?

Instagram: @empress.nas

7 Likes

Heyy again @NF1! New Story? :smiling_face:

Author Name Raven.

Title Fight Alone.

Description “A thrilling chase of dangerous adventures, deep desires and ruthless actions with the notorious criminal gang, The Red Drivers. Can you run faster than they can chase?”

Genre Romance, Action.

Number of episodes 28 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11-12 out now (13 is being work on, so please don’t read 13)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

Hi :heart: yes let me know if u want to do R4R?

1 Like

Your cover is so beautiful! Congratulations on publishing :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Hi!
Promoting my story!
And congrats! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Adventure, fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 9 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/Wraith.monke

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post and congrats on publishing your new story! I would like to either do a r4r or g4g with you if you like. Here are my story details below:

Story Title: Squad: The Gavinvillle Paranormal Team
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R with you!
Title: Senior Year
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After a traumatic experience, Breona is forced to move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she has to do this during Senior Year! Nobody knows why she fled, so what could go wrong? (Limited CC,1 LI)
Style: Limelight
No. of episodes: 3 posted
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4812452579442688
Instagram Link: Julie Simmons (@juliesimmonsepisode) • Instagram photos and videos
Cover:

1 Like

Hello! Promoting my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Hi! I believe we’ve done a r4r before but I’m happy to do another. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

Hi! :blush: I’d love to do R4R/G4G! If you’re still interested, feel free to PM me! :smile: :blob_hearts:

Story: Billionaire Brothers

Author: DT

Genre: Romance/Drama

Description: A series of unfortunate events somehow lands you a job working underneath the rich Carter Rose. What happens when you find yourself entangled in the family business? (CC, 2LI)

Advanced Directing: Yes!

Episodes: 5

Cover: (Art by the amazing @/faintest here on the forums!)