ShadingDevil Art Shop

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πšπ™³πšŽπšŸπš’πš• πšŠπš›πš πšœπš‘πš˜πš™ πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚎 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπšžπš•πšπš’πš• πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπš : )

This shop consists me and @DevilGirl767 β€˜s art and we both really hope you enjoy your experience with our shop!

π™»πšŽπšπšœ πš•πšŠπš’ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš˜πšžπš› πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ:

. Absolutely no threadhopping, it is so disrespectful and if we find out you did it, you will be blacklisted from future requests and it might get to the point I warn other art shops abt you. I really hope it never comes to this so please be honest

. Don’t spam please, it is harder to keep track of requests and can make our job harder. Feel free to PM us or the person but just don’t talk abt unrelated things on this thread

. Don’t promote your own art shop or compare art peices bc it can be really annoying

. Fill the form properly, it is very inconvenient for us when you don’t fill it out properly or expect us to know what you want

. Feel free for some last minute changes, we don’t mind at all but not huge ones bc we might not be able to and it could take us a lot of time

. Deadlines are allowed just don’t make it extreme

. Our mental health matters so if we can’t do it, we can’t do it and possibly another artist can complete your request

. Do not ask if we are hiring, it will be stated in the thread

. Use the password when requesting and blur ( if it’s not blurred than we will ignore your request, don’t take this as disrespect but as us feeling the need to ignore you when you couldn’t even feel the need to read through this post carefully) : Fallen Angles

. Do not and I repeat DO NOT steal out work, nor claim it to be yours. Also not stating it is ours and letting people assume it’s yours is also counted. At the end of this thread, there is a β€˜how to credit’ arrow. Pls follow those exact steps otherwise we might have to take the precautions stated in the threadhopping rule or likely worse

. Read the thread properly especially the rules, god this one is so annoying and rude just pls don’t

. If there is a watermark keep it on, if there isn’t then it makes no difference. CREDIT IS REQUIRED EITHER WAY

. GIVE FEEDBACK, don’t be afraid to give criticism, we are always looking for improvement

. Ask questions if you are confused about something or PM me / @DevilGirl767 , we are always happy to help!

. It would be preferred if you submit your request on this thread instead of VIA PM but it is absolutely fine

. If you want your art peice VIA email, state that in your form and when we are finished we will privately PM you for your email and send it

πš†πš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš— 𝚍𝚘 :

@Shading_crisis

. Drawn Pfps
. Small art scene ( max 2 characters )
. Outlines
. Mandalas

@DevilGirl767

. Drawn Pfps
. Drawn Objects or Animals ( drawn objects like apples, phones, fish etc )
. Mandalas
. Outlines

π™΄πš‘πšŠπš–πš™πš•πšŽπšœ

@Shading_crisis
Outlines

Small Art scene / Drawn pfp

Both outlines belong to @sofia.m.episode on ig

Mandalas

Currently unavailable but still amazing

@DevilGirl767
Drawn Pfp

Mandala

Objects / small animals

Outlines

currently unavailable but she’s very talented at them ; )

π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšœ

Drawn PFPs and small art scene

Ig ( if you have ) :
What you want :
Which artist you would prefer:
Background :
Screenshot of character in desired pose :
Character details :
Theme / Vibe :
Deadline:
Anything else ( tattoos, no eyes etc ):

Outlines

Ig ( if you have it ) :
Screenshot of character in desired pose:
Any additional info :

Objects / Animals

What do you want:
A screenshot of a similar β€˜thing you want’:
Colours, texture etc:
Deadline:
Any additional info:

Mandalas

Ig ( if you have it ):
Vibe / Theme:
Colours:
Deadline:
Any additional info:

I just wanna state, if you for example request a PFP but use it for smth that isn’t a Pfp just tell us know that in your form. We will most likely allow it, and it’s better to just be honest so we don’t find out in a different way : )

Pet peeves 🐝

@Shading_crisis and @DevilGirl767 both don’t do full body
@DevilGirl767 doesn’t do males
@Shading_crisis does do males, but doesn’t feel that comfortable so there is a possibility your request will be declined
We both mainly do INK but we might accept LL requests

Use our hashtag #ShadingDevilArtShop on Instagram and forums and try and get it trending!

How to credit ( MUST READ )

@Shading_crisis : on the forums, use my username and on Instagram use @/nova_epy09
@DevilGirl767 : on both Instagram and the forums, use her username
Also on both Instagram and forums, use the hashtag #ShadingDevilArtShop and let’s try and get it trending!
the real password is Rise DevilsπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ

Kind regards, @Shading_crisis and @DevilGirl767

7 Likes

Bump!

Bump🐝

Wow those first pfps were so nice. :heartpulse:

Also what do people use mandalas for?

2 Likes

Hey thank you! Also you can use it for intros, outros, splashes or just backgrounds. Even use it as a background for your profile : )

1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread!
I want you to draw a pfp for me :pleading_face: :heart:
PASSWORD- Rise DevilsπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ
Here are the details-
Ig : @am.ep.writes
What you want : pfp
Which artist you would prefer: anyone :upside_down_face:

DRESS

PREFFERED POSE

BG

c00758f96fb7b45c2c0416dab88c3c03175c28b2_2_690x4311

CHARACTER

unnamed1

DETAILS

SKINTONE-COPPER 02
BODY TYPE- ATHLETIC
HAIRSTYLE- PRINCESS WAVY DOWN BRAID
HAIRCOLOUR-BLACK
EYE SHAPE-FEMALE GENERIC
EYECOLOUR-BROWN BLACK
LIP SHAPE-FULL WIDE
LIP COLOUR-BEIGE ROSE
BROW SHAPE-ARCHED NATURAL
BROW COLOUR-BLACK
FACE SHAPE-DIAMOND
NOSE SHAPE-DEFINED NATURAL

Theme / Vibe : Gothic or dark vibes
Deadline: 3 or 4 days
and i request you to write my instagram as well which i mentioned above :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey girl, could you just reread the thread one more time : ) for the password

2 Likes

oh sorry I corrected it :joy: :heart:

2 Likes

Apologies but your request has been declined since both me and @Shading_crisis aren’t that confident with doing LL. Feel free to request in INK and thank you for requesting at our shop :wink:

1 Like

Bump!

Your examples are both amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you! We really appreciate itπŸ’•

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump’

hey can u please create a mandala for me??

Password:Rise Devils :woman_genie:

Which artist you would prefer: @Shading_crisis
Vibe / Theme: Dark and gloomy, like a mysterious kinda vibe
Colours: Dark colours (black, dark red, any dark colour)
Deadline: 2-3 days

1 Like

Request accepted ! Thank you for requesting at our shop, we appreciate it. Make sure to spread the word to all of your forum friends!

1 Like

Thank you!!
And I’ll make sure I spread the word!

1 Like

Currently IbisPaintX is not working, and it is the program I use to make mandalas but I am working on fixing it. In the meantime feel free to request smth else! We use procreate for all our drawn requests : )

1 Like

Sorry I just saw that your suspended at the moment so we have to hold your request. If you are reading this, feel free to try and contact me thru Instagram.
<3

1 Like