Share Your Backgrounds & Overlays Please

I want lots of different backgrounds for my stories

like kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, and any others you might have as well any overlays
I’ll credit you so don’t forget to put what you want to be credited as

I APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE.

2 Likes

bump

If you look around the forums you should find some threads by people who have made backgrounds/overlays, but here are my top 3 creators who hopefully don’t mind being mentioned:

@Marysol.Episode - highly recommend! She’s got some amazing backgrounds/overlays.
@amepisode - I have used many of her backgrounds and they are fantastic.
@SHOUTOUT - very detailed backgrounds, as well as overlays.

You can also visit FlowerGriefer’s thread and scroll through, her backgrounds are very popular.

Credit is obviously required. If the creators reply, I’m sure they’ll link their drives which will contain rules/disclaimers on how to use their backgrounds/overlays, as well as how to give them credit.

I have my own drive as well, though not as great as the creators listed above, but if you’d like to check it out: Episode Assets - Google Drive
My disclaimer tells you how to give credit if you do use any of my stuff. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

You can check out my drive, maybe you’ll find something you like :heartpulse:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UawU1RVsQ5TEOvR9i9_AgSNonPF3WM1F?usp=drive_link

Thank you for the Shout-out. :strawberry: :star: Pun intended :laughing:

2 Likes

This might not be what you were looking for but…
I make custom magic overlays, text overlays and I can edit backgrounds. Here’s my link :sparkles:

Thank you for mentioning me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

i need magical backgrounds like school classrooms and dorms and all that

1 Like