Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Blending is amazing instantly sees where i effed up

Original

Feedback is appreciated!

20 Likes

Thank you so much!:sob::sob:

@EllasStorys, thank you so much for the comment and for the idearrrrr.:hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Ah I’m just happy to help <3333

1 Like

Sksks np😍

1 Like

Super job

Greens my favorite color :grin:

1 Like

Please help me ^^

Back on topic -
Recent Outline I’m probably not going to use lol

14 Likes

Here’s something I whipped up real quick on IbisPaint!
EDIT: Please share your criticism on the side view! I’m currently working on side views and I’d love some advice on how I could improve.

21 Likes

Amazing❤️

2 Likes

Me while looking at everyones edits

13 Likes

Oh - mines inspired from a my psycho one :joy:

Also, I wanna see it :heart_eyes: you wouldn’t happen to have a link or something? It’s fine if you don’t :hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Love your style! I find that if you have a unique style no one can give criticism :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have no idea :woman_facepalming:

19 Likes

My entry for @keiji’s outline contest

I kinda like this.
21 Likes

It looks really good!

2 Likes

It looks really cuteeeee :heart_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

Nice work but the bridge of the nose needs improvement.it is way too curved and the ear is a bit too flat.try painting strokes in the ear to give it a shape and draw the bridge of the nose a bit straight and a little curved.The neck is too thin as compared to the face shape, it needs work.I hope my crictisisms are helpful.If you want to learn side poses, you can study my below art for it.Keeping someone’s art work at the side of ur canvas when drawing yours may help u study pictures simultaneously

21 Likes

Cuuuuuteee :heart_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

The beautiful @Killerfrost as a woodland elf thingy.

My part of the trade

24 Likes

AMazing :heart::scream:

2 Likes

Sksks finally finished the edit of me and @eilyk

Background credits: https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/stage-background

People dancing overlay credits: https://png2.kisspng.com/dy/84a2144890f0f18b84b38ef2c6461e35/L0KzQYm3UsE3N51BfZH0aYP2gLBuTfdzd6Z1RdZqbnPoPcTwjPhwfZZ5jNc2Y3zsgH7okwQubJJze9t3Zz3zdbF3jPUuPZI9Ttg5ZHXlSbO5hckvOWIASao6MUG0RYKBV8kzQWM7T6g5Nj7zfri=/kisspng-group-dance-silhouette-clip-art-dancing-people-5a86f0deb9b2e9.1191811115187929267606.png

Camera overlay png credits:
@/Malukah

DONT STEAL OR TRACE OK, OKAY THANK YOU

20 Likes