Share your hidden gems with everyone

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you for the thread! Here’s my story… :blush:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: A dark past. A shameful secret. And you’ll do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden. But what if lying plunges you further into chaos? (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Published Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Insta: @lxs.episode

Thank you for the thread :heavy_heart_exclamation:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

My Story Window Seat! Check it out? Would love it if you did :slight_smile:

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight, CC

Leola, a single and successful young woman leaves everything behind to travel the world. Will everything work out in her favor when she meets a hot stranger along the way?

2 Likes

I Need A Therapist by @clemmy
Asunder by Alysia Gray
Home Wrecker by @Joriemar
Eclipsis (LL) by @Victoria

All of them are aesthetic, well directed and well written. :blush::heart:

Hello, :blush: I have a story I just published if you wanna check it out!

Author: Syd Ren

Story: All for Me

Episodes: 4 (More coming)

Genre: Romance/Drama/Thriller

Description:He’s stern & powerful, nothing like you as a carefree artist working to make it in this world. What happens when you find yourself working for him? Can you obey? Or be disciplined?

Story Link:

Small Cover: All_for_Me_posterThumb_55ftOaNIPl

Large Cover: All_for_Me_posterImage_WFw2iaygyO

1 Like

Yooo, this story looks so good!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

Our Christmas Miracle LL (Only 1)

Description: You and your lady love want have kids. Both of you have dreamed of being a mother. What happens when your both the problem? Will you have your Christmas Miracle or will you fail?

Genre: LGBTQ+

Author: Yoshi

Episode(s): 1

Instagram: yoshime325

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4736448763461632

Link Tree: @Yoshime325 | Linktree
(I have eight stories on my author profile this one is the newest.)

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers! It’s not your typical cliche-romance. It’s unique because it’s very realistic.

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like