Share your Stories here! For new authors! Read for Read! **closed**

Hey guys! I’m a new author and I thought about how hard it is to get reads.Waiting for reads. So please put your stories down below. I’d like to read. Here’s my new story. Please read the description! (Not all of it if you don’t want to. But it’ll tell a little bit)

Story Name: Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight

Read for Read (first episode only, I will continue to read if I like storyy. You can do the same if you like story)
If you want to you can give review
Also please rate it out of 10
Not a cliche vampire story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

Please remember to read for read. When I like your post please know I’ve read your post. It is very rude when you don’t at least read my story after I go through the trouble of reviewing your story as well.

1 Like

Most of the time, vampire stories tend to be boring, but I think this is a strong plot. I’ll read it. :slight_smile:

My first ever story, please feel free to check it out! :smile:

Title- The art of seduction
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- You start working at a nightclub, what happens when your recognized by your dads past? Will your dads actions catch up to you? Nothing is what it seems.
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

I Would apprieciate it so much if you could read my story and leave me any form of feedback! :blush:
The%20art%20of%20seduction

I’m bit confused, I guess I’ll read it to find out.
Cover is looking great by the way

im building it slowly, its quite random at the minute until everything falls into place, thankyou! :slight_smile:

In the first scene Lilly glides from upscreen left to screen center
Also when Suzie is calling it’d be better to use the Narrator box.

NARRATOR (SUZIE)
Girl, it’s 1pm in the afternoon, and besides I’m getting you out of the house.

In the scene where we meet Lilly’s mom. She is gliding and not walking (In zone 1)
(This is just an example)
@MOM walks to screen left and MOM is walk_neutral

Over all I liked the fourth wall breaking but the only problem is sometimes your characters glide instead of walk.

Thankyou so much for your feedback, yeah i know lol im still trying to figure it all out, all the coding gets me all confused, thankyou so much i really appreciate it :smiley:

If it isn’t too much trouble I’d appreciate if you could read my story “H&V:Cursed”

Im reading it now, ill send screen shots when im done xx

I found this really good, I’ll be looking forward to more chapters x

Please feel free to try and read my story thank you :slight_smile:

Title: The one I’ll never get over
Author: Anne Pancho
Genre: Romance
Style:Ink
Description: A decision changed caused separation between Mallory and Reece. It’s clear she hasn’t gotten over him. But maybe it’s because when love is real, it finds a way.

Customize main character and love interests
Instagram: everchanging_10

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5464657377230848

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Below you can find the information of my story.

Author: Alphan
Story Title: Upside Down
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: June escaped her previous life. Will she meet people who will love her or will her old enemies destroy her again?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6390501417418752
Instagram: alphan.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!

I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :wink:

Upside_Down_Kp_posterThumb_B4yBux4Z0v

1 Like

Hey all!
I’ve just published my new story ‘Hiding the Truth’ by @ab.creates.
Chapters out - 3
Description- Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey, & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?

I would love it if people would check it out and give me some feedback!
I am happy to do read for read, just message me!

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m so new in all this :joy:
Anyway, I have just published my story and I’m not sure how the stuff works after that. So I’m here to offer you to read my story. :heart:
I’ll tell you a bit:

Story name: ALL A WAY BACK.
Author: Itzel Ss.
Description: By using what people criticize and do so much Raina and her best friends are living the joy of a senior year, adding a witchy sister, a nossy father and some boys to the match and the spionage as a trade, what could go wrong if you just happen to be the principal’s worker and his son your partner in crime?
Genre: I posted it as “Comedy” but it contains drama, romance, adventure.
Style: Limelight

I hope it could be of your interests, and let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Title: Freakish
Author: Oli Deshae
Genre: Romance
5 episodes (ongoing)
Description: Becoming friends with the new boy is an interesting task as he gets to know your freakish personality. (Contains profanity)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4548827255406592
Trial_and_error_Om_posterThumb_FlZ8tiaQCt

1 Like

Hey, please check out my first ever story! I would love your feedback because i really want to improve it!
thank you

Title; More Than Friends
Author; Amy Cole
Genre; Romance
3 episodes so far (will be more)
Description; You fall for your best friends dad, her brother has a major crush on you. You’re stuck between father and son… what will you do?

Link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5431444470366208

1 Like

Hey guys :heavy_heart_exclamation: feel free to take a look at my story!
I do read for reads and continue the story if I find it interesting
Story: Mixed
Description: In a world where you cannot have any flaws, can Edith thrive or will she perish with the rest of the Mixed??
Genre: Fantasy
# of Episodes so far: 13
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5015290966048768

1 Like

Hiding the truth: I liked the plot. I also liked your unique background. When we saw Scarlett’s apartment, It was really good. I liked Didi and Ellie a lot.

Remember to read my story

Upside Down: I liked June’s character, but she is quite timid. Also I’d love to hear a little more from Terens. To get a taste of his personality. Also I love Rachael, Cleo and Elisa. They’re very kind and accepting.

1 Like

The one I’ll never get over: On the scene where Noah tells Mallory to shut up.
He isn’t talking. I liked Cedric and Noah’s jokes at restaurant