Share your stories to me:))

Hi! My story is The Fairy Secret. I have the first 3 chapters complete if you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m reading The Fairy Secret. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would read my story :blush::sparkling_heart: and leave a fanmail if you enjoyed it or have any questions (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Online dating by @inagitaepisode
Based on a true story

That’s my link
If you want do r4r lemme know

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood. There are 29 episodes and it’s ongoing. It’s a mystery/ fantasy. :white_heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664204906496009

1 Like

Hi dear
Can we do r4r?

Hey, let me drop my story here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Deadly Nightshade

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre(s): Thriller, Mystery, Drama

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Share your thoughts and questions with me! I hope you enjoy it! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey there! This is my fanatsy stories! They’re also romance with drama! Vampire’s Love story! Hope you’ll give a check!

Author: Theo
Title: Eyes on Fire
Chapters: 40 (Complete)
Genre: Romance
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Author: Theo
Title: Taste Like Drug (Eyes on Fire’s spin off)
Chapters: 23 (not complete yet)
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

For more you can follow me on ig: @theo.stories

Thank you, in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Genre:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 4 (On going)
Love Interest:- 1 (no option)
Description:- The most dangerous assassin and the heiress of the Italian Mafia with the rivalry of the Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) OR (4x4)& G4G :wink: :wink:
Cover:-

STORY TITLE: Falling for him
GENRE Fantasy / Romance
DESCRIPTION Maxine doesn’t believe in the myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him?
FULL CC FOR MC/LI
ONE LI
POINT SYSTEM
INFREQUENT MINI GAMES
CHOICES MATTERS
BONUS SCENES
ART SCENES

Hi, if anyone looking for a story to read :hearts:
371809796_840968307252951_5410510645612369211_n

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-3 and 4 coming soon

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link
episodeinteractive.com