Share your story and your favorites! Promote stories here

Hey here is my story
Story Name: Loving Mr Bad Boy
Description: Michelle’s life got complicated when she meets an annoying Bad Boy on the Street and he makes many changes in her life. Will he win her heart or will she refuse him with her stubbornness?
Genre: Romance
If somebody is interesting in R4R PM me or message me on Instagram @lea.epi
Have a good day
Link for story is in my bio
3 chapters

Hello Lovely`s

Thank you for the thread!

Hope you don`t mind me putting my dets?

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would like to promote
@MerryMirrors remembering me (which is above)
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell
@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

Conqueror of my heart by @Krissstina
Description: Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun? (FULL CC, 2 love interests, LL)

Thank you for the thread. These are my new stories:
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 5 so far (more to come)
Description: 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities & a crazy illegal organization.
Older brother is borderline psycho,the other wants to be a hero.
Can April save the older brother’s dark heart?

ddna

Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 10 so far (more to come)
Description: Lucy was warned she might end up risking her life joining an elite heroic fighting team. Now she’s found herself in a very dangerous situation…

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_WUbobegC3L

Please check out my story^^ :heart:
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

Here is mine :slight_smile:

Story name: Trustless (LGBT)
Author: Elenna N.
Description: Everything seems perfect unless you decide to make an account on an online dating app suggested by your friend. You meet the perfect girl but she will find your biggest secret.
Genre: Drama, Comedy.
Important Info: I worked so hard at this and I think it worth a read thank you.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6078682474283008

Hi Everyone,

Im Deb. First time writer. I am looking for feedback on my story. It is still being created and i haven’t decided on an ending just yet but i have a few in mind. Please give me your honest opinions. I will also do read for read.

My story is called Swim With Me and it is a romance story about a girl who wants to be an Olympic swimmer i have 6 published episodes out currently please check it out via link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Swim With Me

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thank you for the thread!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Title: Beyond My Reality
Description: Tired of her wild behavior, Ella’s mother sends her into a parallel world in which she’ll discover magic, lust and LOVE
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039292318875648
Instagram: manuelam.episode

Here is our story! Actually we’ve gotten very nice feedback of those who have read our story, so you might be interested in checking it out! Thank you!

Title: AW: Chosen
Authors: REY & BB8
Link: Click/Tap Here!
Instagram: @reybb8_episode
Genre: Action
Other Info: Full CC, 3 Fully Customizable Love Interests, Points System, Mini Games, Choices Matter!
Learn your traits through your choices, play mini games, and have exclusive scenes with your love interests, as you uncover the secret that your life depends on… Will you make it out alive?

Hey my name is Dani! A few years ago I published a story called “Darkness” in ink, and now here’s the limelight version of it!
I hope you like it! :black_heart:

Name: Darkness - Limelight
Author: Dani
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (More coming soon…)
Description: Being a vampire isn’t easy, but what happens when Darkness takes over?
Follow Victoria’s new life full of mystery, adventure and a dangerous and breathtaking vampire! NOW IN LL!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6226025179840512

Imagem5

Hi! Thanks for this thread :two_hearts:

Story Name: Where I Belong
Author: Gigi
Description: Led by a mysterious force, you end up in a world where ordinary humans are not welcome. What if you’re not that ordinary as everyone believed?
Genre: Fantasy

Here’s mine, give it a chance!
Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Story Genre: Fantasy
Description: You just found out you are a witch, how will you handle it, together with school and lovers?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336

Hi, thanks for the thread, and hope u check out my first story :slight_smile:

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Completion Status: 3 (more coming, I will have 4 soon hopefully! I’m working on it)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover: I don’t have one yet bc it’s still being made by someone and I want them to take their time…
Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 18 [One last Chapter to be completed]
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Thank you !! :slight_smile:

I have finished a story called blue eyes. Here is some infos on it.

Story name: Blue Eyes

Written by: …

Genre: action (and romance)

Style: limelight

Description: He’s a hot, dangerous, powerful, ruthless gang leader, but he can’t help falling for her bright blue eyes.
Old enemies are growing strong, new enemies are rising.
LL | LGBT | CC

Ongoing with 3 episodes published (literally published today)

The cover is now approved

I just published my new limelight story. Feel free to check it out and give feedback.
Title: Dress Coded
Author: Alexis
Description: Who knew being sent to the office could lead to a good outcome? Storm never expected to meet someone so intriguing yet she hates him. Perhaps thats cause she can’t resist him?
Instagram: episodelexis
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558087125467136

Hi! I released my story “Feeling Human Again” recently and I’m here to promote it. It’s in Limelight and it’s in the comedy genre!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

There is Full CC for the MC and her friends and all their names are changeable.

There are 5 episodes. The 6th episode is coming soon.

If you need to see the cover, it is my profile picture.

You are not obligated to read my story if you don’t want to.

My Instagram is meg.thewriter

The Link

Hello guys!
I just wanted to promote my new story, Right Beside you . :blush:

Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 1
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :