Show me your favorite character you've created

I just want to see everybody’s favorite character they’ve made. Tell me what you like about them!

4 Likes

Gabrielle Hagerty, paramedic and part time superhero. She has a big heart and a short temper.

3 Likes

She’s gorgeous!! And so badass

2 Likes

Thank you!

The story is still early days on Episode but I have the original screenplay it’s based on.

I posted a whole lot about her here:

2 Likes

I think it has to be Ezra from my story Radiance! He’s so funny and wholesome

3 Likes

I may have to watch the story to find out the context of him choking on a bandaid :sob:

2 Likes

Ezra is like so adorable. Hes cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of my faves.

1 Like

Its worth it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My male LI (theres also a female version called Ash) called Asa. I spent about 5 hours creating and making outfits for him :sweat_smile:

Also I have an amazing art scene of him and will do of the others later in future episodes that are optional to view but like he is smirking and I just had to incorporate it into the script.

1 Like

Do so hahahahaha here’s the link: Episode Writer Portal

Ironically… my favourite character isn’t the main character but one of 7 love interests…
(Story far from being published lol)

why I love her

I like her specifically so much because her lore is so versatile, her father chronos (father time himself) believed himself to be all powerful, upset that the next ‘father time’ was a girl he punished his daughter and sent her to be raised in the mortal realm forced to live multiple lives over and over like an ever changing time loop - she knows who she was before but not the knowledge of her past life e.g. she has to relearn to read and write but knows she was this person or this one. Unfortunately, despite being a time goddess she is cursed to die over and over with father time controlling this curse. (Each person on the mortal plane has an hourglass, that chronos turns over… when the final grain falls so does the person, most people tend to have full hourglasses and live long lives if chronos flipped them, however chronos daughters hourglass was never given this curtesy) - In Minuettes Latest Life she accidentally unlocked her time powers young and transported herself back to the realm of the gods, a realm where she doesnt age and the sand in her glass does not fall, when chronos learned that his daughter was in the realm of the gods he took her under his concieted wing, turning her into his personal lackey. As the god of time grows jelous of MC (tempest) as his daughter begins to admire tempests superior abilities he begins to try take over time in the realm of the gods.

Thats what im planning for this LI’s story anyways haha

Also I love her name specifically cause its meant to be a play on words
Minuette
Minute - (time)
(M)ar(I)e antoi(N) (U) (ETTE) - (past life)
Minuet - (French Social Dance for 2 people aka a courting dance for our lovely LI)

IDK if you have listened to the bolter by taylor swift but its ACCURATE to this character.

also if you are wondering why im making her “marie antoinette” part of the story involves how the gods arent meant to live in the mortal realm and so even though she lived mortally, her being a god in the mortal realm causes chaos > e.g. the time goddess accidentally derailing timelines… by being a ladies maid whom shared the name marie antoinette with the new dauphine, discussing how she has never seen a pastry so elegant nor has she ever tried a cake… leading to the dauphine marie antoinette exclaiming… “LET THEM EAT CAKE!” and we all know how that goes. (yes ik she didnt really say it)

3 Likes

I love the sound of your story and the character!

1 Like

thankyou! haha she is currently like the only character besides MC I have proper thought out

1 Like