SPECIAL WRITING GROUP - Infamously Zealous - JOINING THREAD - NOT ACCEPTING UNTIL NOVEMBER 15TH

Just incase you accept in the future, I’d like to say I would add a lot of content/idea’s to the group :blush:
Forum username: Emily.episode.xo
Name to be called in group: Emily
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: I am a strong 8. As I am constantly working online but also can be busy with sport on the odd day :slight_smile:
Why do you want to join: I am a successful wattpad writer. So I love creating and adding to storylines. I am very good with scriptwriting dialogue/character relationships. And, very good at the coding too!
Are you in any other writing group: Nope, usually make my own stories as I am a good leader but recently prefer being in a positive/collaborative group
What time zone are you in: UTC+13 (NZ)
What are your strengths: Stated before, oopsies. But also creativity in general. I love creating new immersive storyline’s that attract readers. Instead of the over done bad-boy, pregnant teen, marry a prince stories we constantly see. :hugs:
What are your weaknesses: Probably the truth being I care about my work too much. I love writing, as when I start I can’t stop for like hours after. I need to learn to take breaks and know that not everything needs to be done to 100% in the first thirty minutes :joy:
Any questions about the group: How often are the leaders active? S if any new idea has to be run by them first. But in general, no outlasting questions at the moment :smile:

P.s I know that you said you aren’t accepting atm but let me know! - Em

1 Like

I’m online very often. The longest you will need to wait for a couple hours if I’m asleep but that’s all.

1 Like

thanks so much! let me know if you decide you’d like me in the group or not :hugs:

• Em
1 Like

We will be accepting more people come November 15th

Heya there! I know you’re not accepting right now but I’d like to apply in the meantime until you start accepting! :upside_down_face:
Forum username: licet
Name to be called in group: Snow
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: I’d say maybe 8 or 9. I’m pretty active but not 24/7
Why do you want to join: I really love writing but I get lazy sometimes :sweat_smile:
Are you in any other writing group: I was but they went dead
What time zone are you in: GMT -7
What are your strengths: I really love developing characters and coming up with unique ideas
What are your weaknesses: I get lazy sometimes
Any questions about the group: As of right now, none

1 Like

I know you aren’t accepting stuff until Nov. 15 but I’m just sign up up and wait til you guys are open. :blush:

Summary

Form:
Forum username: C_ssie
Name to be called in group: Avalin
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: maybe a 7-8
Why do you want to join: I love writing stuff… I just never have a real motivation. I’m pretty decent at the whole coding and scripting part though.
Are you in any other writing group: no
What time zone are you in: Pacific Time Zone
What are your strengths: I can make complex worlds, story lines, and characters—and I think that I’m pretty decent at art. I’m about a “6” in a scale of 1-10 in coding.
What are your weaknesses: Starting stories, I get super lazy sometimes, knowing when to end stories.
Any questions about the group: Not right now.

2 Likes

can i sign up for nov 15 as well please

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

How can I fill out the form thingy!! I’m a newbie at this forum stuff soo…

forum username: @Bridi
name to be called in group: Bridi
how active are you on a scale of one to ten. ten being all the time, one being never: 8 as i’m always on episode.
why do you want to join: i love writting and i feel like this is an opportunity to further my coding skills and knowledge.
are you in any other group: no
are yo writting in any other group: no
what time zone are you in: Australian Eastern Daylight Time
what are your strengths: my strengths are character looks and outfits as well as coding i am still learning how to do complex coding but i am really good at spot directing.
what are your weaknesses: over the shoulder scripting i haven’t learnt how to do that yet but i am working on it.
any questions on the group: no

1 Like

Applying for Nov. 15th <3
Forum username: Hooded_Dreamer
Name to be called in group: Maddy
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: 9
Why do you want to join: Looking for an active group to learn from and help where I can.
Are you in any other writing group: No.
What time zone are you in: Pacific.
What are your strengths: Story writing, world building, plot pacing.
What are your weaknesses: Coding.

2 Likes

Hello! Just fill out this form and our president will take a look once she is able to n_n

Forum username: @LoriEpisode
Name to be called in group: Lori
How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never: it differs each week as I am currently working as a mental health support worker and I pick my hours! But I’d say 7:)
Why do you want to join: I’ve been trying to write a story for so long. I’ve been in this community for years but I struggle a lot and have just been learning how to write and code etc. I think working in a group could help me to learn more, improve, built a nice relationship and inspire me! I have been in a group before but it didn’t work out too well.
Are you in any other writing group: nope
What time zone are you in: GMT - I live in the UK
What are your strengths: Outfit creation, diverse characters, some decent narration? Basic coding and use of animations.
What are your weaknesses: sticking to a plot, preventing plot holes, planning stories, character development

Hi guys!
My name is Alyxx, I am a part of this amazing group :slight_smile:
We appreciate you all for being so patient. Just a couple more days, eh?
Thank you for choosing and/or sticking with us, we’re very excited to have some new members n_n

Just a couple more days~

If you’d like to, we have our instagram page already @infamously.zealous
We’d appreciate a follow!

How do I fill out the form??

Just fill out the form please and reply to the thread, thank you. n_n

To Anyone That Is Going To Apply From This Point On

Please, please, please make a Discord account, if you don’t already have one. It is very crucial that you have this free app (either on your phone/tablet or laptop/computer) as it is our means of communications. And we do require you to be active on there. Because if you are not, unless you’ve messaged an Admin a reason for being inactive, you will be kicked.

Joining this group means that you are making a commitment, if you do not think that you will able to, let us know right away. Especially since we have stories being made that are on a deadline (i.e contests); as stated above, we do plan on participating in every contest so as much as possible we need ALL hands on deck.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
A member of this group

2 Likes

i have a discord

I filled out the form already but my discord is トリエラ#5338

Forum username: paradiseofeden
Name to be called in group: Sky or paradise.

How active are you on a scale of one to ten. Ten being all the time, one being never:
Seven. I am very active, especially if I’m needed. The last few weeks were an exception, due to real life, but I will always inform the people I write with if I need to disappear for awhile.

Why do you want to join:
Mainly because I have tons of story ideas, but suffer from serious writer’s block. I get frustrated when I can’t figure something out, so then I kind of just stress. When I write with other people however, it’s much smoother. I love having other people’s outlook on my ideas; it’s helpful to see what other people think, especially other writers. I also feel as if I could offer the same to other serious writers.

Are you in any other writing group:
Nope. I’ve signed up for plenty, but never received a response back. If I’m accepted here, I doubt I will be apart of any other writing group, so long as me and this group get along well :slight_smile:

What time zone are you in:
I live on the east coast of the U.S.A. So, eastern time.

What are your strengths:
Definitely feel like I’m more honest and dedicated. I tend to lack a social filter at times, but I will always be rather blunt with my opinion. I certainly won’t ditch the group without a legitimate reason as to why. I find that there are many writers on here who are not so dedicated and just hop around to a bunch of people saying they want to write, but never actually do. Know what I mean? Other than personal attributes, I consider myself a good writer. I’ve been writing since I was twelve years of age, so roughly eight years now. I’ve worked in a number of genres, ranging from drama, action, fantasy, etc. I also have quite a few ideas that I feel like others might be interested to hear.

What are your weaknesses:
Overthinking. I overthink pretty much everything, and so most of the things I’ll write won’t seem good enough to me. I am trying to get over that though, and that’s also why I think it’s important that I get input from other writers who can tell me whether or not I’m overthinking.

Any questions about the group:
How many are in the group? What would we mainly contact each other on? (I don’t really have social media). What genres are you all mostly interested in? (Obviously it varies among each individuals). I have more, but I’ll leave it there for now :slight_smile:

Thanks for your consideration! Sorry if there’s any major typos. I’m tired haha. Plus sometimes my keyboard switches to Italian and will autocorrect english that is actually correct. Well, anyway… haha