Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team Promotion and Updates Thread (UPDATED & R4R OPEN)

Hey, everyone! How are you all doing today? This isn’t a new story that I am promoting since I started working on this story since 2020 ish, but I would love it if you all could check out this amazing story called Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team right away. This is a current and updated thread since my other ones are closed. I just completed Season 1 Episodes 6-7 on the Episode App. This story will have a total of 5 seasons and 65 episodes in total. I hope you all enjoy this story, and you can send me some screenshots and thoughts on this story below, on my twitter, instagram, or you can send me theories and thoughts on my story in my fan mail.

This story is available for R4R, so please send me your story details below so we can get setup for a R4R, but if you want to promote your story here you may do so as well.

Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team

Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

I now have an instagram, but if you want to contact me, you also can do so on my website and twitter in the links below. Happy reading! :blush: :smiling_face: :ghost: :mage: :woman_vampire: :man_zombie: :alien: :wolf:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/TabithaWES2
My Instagram: Tabitha Williams (@twes2363) • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

Here’s a preview of Season 1 so far for this story:

Season 1:

This is a preview of the seasons I wrote so far, and make sure you check out this amazing story of mine’s.

1 Like

R4R is OPEN so let me know if anyone of you would like to do a R4R with me.

Bump

Hi,

I’m up for a r4r. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s my story:

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry for those who requested a r4r so far that I took a long time to respond. I had to work on two stories and one of them took a long time for me to finish, but I will message those who requested a r4r back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey. Of course I can do a R4R with you. I have seven chapters out right now, but we can do the R4R and I will message you soon! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. Of course we can do a R4R. I have seven chapters out right now so we can discuss about the r4r through PM. I will PM you soon.

Hi! Thanks for the thread, I’m up for r4r!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing