Stories where MC or LI dies or no Happy Endings

Oof.

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

It is possible for people to die based on your choices :smiling_imp:

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

2 Likes

Update: My story They Call Him Death is out now, it isn’t finished but the whole story isn’t exactly happy, and I definitely think you’ll enjoy it if you like those kind of reads. If you give it a try, definitely let me know what you think!

I’ve already posted the link on this thread x

1 Like

stop i was about to recommend ur story

Kingdoms Betrayal

What :anguished: The Dragon Bride has a bad ending?

Heal my soul by Clara

My story is a mystery/thriller where choices matter and some endings are worse than others :sweat_smile:

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: kaysia.writes

1 Like