Stories where MC or LI dies or no Happy Endings

I am looking for some stories where the MC or LI die, because of your choice. Thanks in Advance.

10 Likes

Whait whaaat-
I think there is a minimum of storys like this…the only one I know is
The Dragon bride
and I think you already read it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe like a spin-off of Romeo and Juliet? Idk.

1 Like

I already read that. Thanks. :blush::blush:

1 Like

I am just fed up of happy endings tbh :rofl:

1 Like

…nooooo. I’m currently reading this right that second :pleading_face:

3 Likes

My story will have multiple endings. Some are happy and many endings are quite depressing. The MC could die if you choose the wrong choices and if you don’t have enough points. :smiley: But my story isn’t complete yet. :sweat_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 11 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

But its a lovelly story…dont stop reading it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion, girl. I will give it a try. :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Downfall by @talina.writes beautiful story where the MC does die, beautiful story, awesome directing, grammar on point, worth a read! . XDDD

1 Like

I know one! To be honest I love tragic endings :))

hehe, it’s my story :weary:

if you want a really good one i’d say Bite My Tounge obvs it’s a bit of a spolier telling you they both die for each other but just read it it’s amazing.

1 Like

But how could this possibly have a tragic ending, the cover looks so light and fun :joy:

1 Like

Second Chance - Josie Jackson. One of the li dies in the end. Gets shot like a rotten bandit :joy:

1 Like

Honestly I always planned it to be a tragic ending but I didn’t want the cover to be obvious for the audience so i asked the artist to make it “innocent” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh lol, smart :joy:

Heal my soul by clara23

1 Like

My stories end isn’t out yet, but its not a happy story. Sorry for re-opening the topic, but if you don’t like happy endings (or happy middles) consider reading this:

1 Like