Story help (Backgrounds and overlays)

Hey guys I’m thinking of writing my first aesthetic based story from a narrative point of view and I was wondering if anyone had any tips and tricks that can help me and also where I can find some good backgrounds and overlays that are aesthetically pleasing

What aesthetic are you going for?
It depends on the genre of the story. Each genre’s tips and tricks are different.

The genre of the story is romance but it also contains a lot of drama the aesthetic I’m going for is a mix of Dark Academia, Light Academia , Ethereal and Minimalist

I also started on 4 chapters already and I can add the link here if you would like

For romance I’d avoid clichés and try to pay attention to all the coding because hugging, kissing, etc animations are glitchy sometimes.

What specific backgrounds are you looking for?

Some bars offices home interior and exterior kitchens and the city of New York

The two drives where I always find whatever I’m looking for are
@amepisode
@catthegirl

1 Like
  • Smaller speech bubbles tend to be more ‘aesthetically pleasing.’
  • Filters, filters and more filters.

Backgrounds and overlays:

• Pixabay.
  • Unsplash.
  • Pexels.
  • CleanPNG.
  • PNGtree.
  • @J.Miley’s backgrounds/overlays on Patreon.
  • @Ck_artdesign’s backgrounds/overlays on Patreon.
  • @wincyyellow’s backgrounds/overlays on her website.

Ty so much I will definitely check them out !! :white_heart:

Ty so much I will definitely check them out !! :white_heart:

1 Like

Here’s my drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-0PuXcyAP2_LIYOtZhrN2090xdlIB-sB?usp=sharing
And some NY backgrounds:

1 Like

Ty so much I will definitely use these and also check your drive out !:white_heart:

1 Like

Hello gorgeous! You can check my Instagram page for tips & tricks if you need! & also you can check my drive to find backgrounds! I have a free option or Patreon :white_heart:

okay I will definitely check it out thank you so much :heart:

1 Like