Story Promotion thread for Necromancers (LL)! (NEW CHAPTER OUT!)

Hello guys! I have released the LL version of Necromancers! So many wanted to read it in LL version. I have added and changed a few things. I hope you guys are interested to read it!

Story Name: Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Cover:
Necromancers_LL_posterThumb_Gkmz4mlK7T

The plot has changed a bit compared to its LL version and is much better than it.
pls, do give it a read and drop your opinions on it in this thread! I would really really appreciate it! This thread is only for the promotion and feedbacks of my story!

4 Likes

Chapter 4 should be out soon! I will post sneak peeks on this thread if anyone wants it!

Posting sneak pics on chapter 4 of Necromancers Ll! Bookmark this thread if u want to know about updates and other things!

So, who do you guys think is Arturo and what is unguarded?

Here is the trailer for Necromancers!

Do drop your thoughts here!

Chapter 4 is FINALLY OUT! GO check it out, everyone! Let me know ur thoughts on it!

Duplicate thread closed. Refer to newest: Chapter 5 of Necromancers LL is out NOW! + RFR (OPEN)!