Story Recommendations (No pregnant, no getting laid after the first meeting, and no BILLIONAIRE HOT CEO PLEASE)

Yeah, I see what you mean. :slight_smile:

The Ruby Tiara is completed in INK. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree so much, bad boys and incorrectly portrayed mafia stories are: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

The Ink one is completed? :see_no_evil: I read the ink one before but switched to the LL and it got on hold. I guess I’ll continue the Ink one :sob: 33 is the last chapter I guess?

Screenshot_2020-05-15-13-41-07-087_com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog|230x500

2 Likes

The girls are always poor and need to be saved by the mafia. And somehow they happen to be the hottest and most different girl the mafia has ever seen…

It bothers me so much but I guess it’s popular so people keep making those stories

1 Like

Thank you.
The Wall is Adventure/Fantasy. I hope to have Episode 18 out next week if the portal will cooperate. This current Episode is the most complex branched Episode since the very beginning and I’ve been working on it for well over a month now.

Speak is Romance/Drama
Disclaimer: While the story is not cliche, it does contain certain elements that in might consider cliche.
Ie… the male MC/love interest is extremely wealthy.

There is pregnancy in the story, but it is NOT a cliche pregnancy story.

Have a great day!!!

1 Like

Yes, 33 is the last chapter! <3

Right? I just wish more underrated stories could be appreciated, but mafia and bad boy stories take up 99.9% of popular Episode stories! :slight_smile:

Hope you can read my first story broken promises :slight_smile:

Yeah! The LL version is currently on hold because I can’t write 3 stories at the same time (kinda dug my own grave there >.>) but I should be able to resume writing in a couple months.

Thank you for giving my stories a shot :smiley:

Hahaha alright :eyes: :laughing:

Yeah it’s quite heavy. I cried writing some of the scenes. It’s up to you how you want to proceed xx

Hey :wave: here’s the long description of my story :blush::heart: (I hope this is what you meant lol) it’s a short story so is fully complete- I’m debating about adding a bonus chapter and/or a sequel to it too :heart:

Since the beginning of time, the balance between light and dark magic has relied on the merging power of born twins. One born into the sun element and the other into the moon element. Destined to be linked together. But what happens when you are separated?
Will darkness take over or will you be able to restore the balance?
Full CC, 2x LI, Choices Matter

Heyy! :heart: I would really appreciate if you give my story a try
Name: Me Or He?
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: Angel
Style: Limelight
Lenght: 8 chapters out (more to come)
Plot: Avery is a very smart girl with a BIG dream to one day work at her father’s firm. She comes from a well-known family of lawyers in the city and because of that, she was basically locked up her whole life. She had to be that perfect daughter in front of outsiders: good clothes, good looks - everything to keep that image of being wealthy and successful. But one day her patience cracked. She stood up for herself and her father gave her a deal - she gets her freedom and her dream job, but in return she has to remain being perfect and study even more. So how hard can it be to stay the same when she was “perfect” her whole life? Turns out it’s way harder, because ever since she acepts the deal, all sorts of bad stuff starts happening to her. And on top of that, very hot and very arrogant guy, the son of daddy’s biggest enemy, always ends up crossing her path.
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648640500334592
If you have a problem with links, you can try searching “me, or, he” separated with commas.
Instagram: @angell.stories

I’ve got many suggestions!

• Galactic game (amazing and completed!)
  • Ticket to heaven (a super funny comedy)
  • Magicka: through the worlds (comedy and super original!)
  • The fundamentals of heartache (original and against common stereotypes)

Thanks for the recommendation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Totally missed this one, my bad. Thank you so much for the recommendation, Spirit! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’m not sure if you like fantasy, but here’s my story just in case! There’s a female LI so no bad boys here :joy:

• Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny
  • Instagram: @episodejulianne
  • Description: Iris is a Shaper - a messenger of destiny sent to earth by the Fates. She’s never questioned her role before… Until she meets Thalia, a human with some unusual abilities. Female LI, CC, choices matter (three endings).
  • Style: LL
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5977216496369664

1 Like

Here’s mine and @Danielle318 's story, Queer: The One

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Fantasy
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

MC pretends to be a teacher too so nothing disturbing :grin:

Heyy! :black_heart::black_heart:
Plz give this 1 a try :wink: :blob_hearts:
Title : Smoke Then Lollipops :kiss::lollipop:
Genre : RomCom - Fantasy
[Choices Matter]
Cover :

Link