Story Review: Please help!

Hi everyone,
I started writing my very first story in December 2018, Silent Killer, after reading many inspiring stories by Episode authors on the app for more than two years. Since then, I have only found the time to publish 4 episodes, and am currently experiencing a bit of writer’s block. I would really appreciate if someone took the time to read these 4 chapters and give me an honest review of these chapters. Thanks a lot everyone!
-Rohit
Title: Silent Killer
Genre: Action
Description: Iris Garcia, a gang leader, is out to avenge her father’s death. What will happen when she meets another gang leader? Follow Iris through corruption, betrayal, conflict, and love.
Cover: SmallCoverSilentKiller
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387823813197824

2 Likes

I will read it this afternoon in a few hours!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help!!! Please let me know how it is!

2 Likes

@whirlwinder Do you want us to private message you our feedback or leave it here in the thread? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AMagic That seems so helpful! I will definitely use that once I finish a few episodes! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!! :heart:

Sent mine in, how was it @AMagic it’s called Silent Killer (sent it on your original thread) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anywhere is fine! It’s up to you, haha.
Thanks for checking in though! How was it?

Oh yeah, I forgot it was you. I emailed you like maybe 5 mins ago.

1 Like

Yay thanks I’ll check my email :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How was it? @Danielle318 I hope it went well! :grin:

1 Like

I hope it will. I am eating dinner at a restaurant currently. So I am gonna read it when I get home, I haven’t been home all day, so no chance to read it.

1 Like

Don’t worry, take your time. You are from the West Coast too??

1 Like

I am Pacific. US

1 Like

Yep.

I dont wanna say on a public thread…
You story is good, you have direcring issues.
You have Iris walk to screen center in zone 1, but if you say no, she goes to screen right.

1 Like

Sorry lol. I sound like a stalker. Lemme delete these messages.
Do you have an insta?

1 Like

Do you actually think my story is good?? haha that’s good to hear

1 Like

Yep.
Insta: @episode.danielle_318
Yes. I like it.