💚 STORY REVIEWS AND R4R

It does take a minute, but then you start laughing at the things that used to be so complicated. Promise! You’ll get there. :kissing_heart::green_heart:

Oh R4R is totally fine for me :slight_smile:
So I read the first episode and I liked it so far! Tracy’s honesty is quite refreshing, but I did feel bad for her boyfriend in the opening scene lol. Also at the party where the guy just asks her if she wants to go home with him and she’s like ‘Shouldn’t we get to know each other first?’ was like ‘feel you girl, 10/10 can relate’ :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha. :sweat_smile: I love that you like it so far. I’m trying to finish up my next episode too (while I work on actually real life stuff :joy:) but when I get some free time, you’ll see my screenshots in Instagram. Promise! :green_heart:

Hey! I’m Italian-Chilean so, my first languages are Italian and Spanish. English is my third language, so I was wondering if you can help me like a proof reader??? To find grammar issues? Can you? My instagram is: @GiaCereni.episode and my story is called: The Ugly Truth.

1 Like

I can and I’ve definitely heard about this story, so I’d be happy to proof read it for you and send you shots of any grammar errors. That’s fine. Only thing is because your story is 15 episodes, you’ll have to wait a little bit on me. But I’ll get to it as soon as I can. :sweat_smile::green_heart:

1 Like

Oh no worries :slight_smile: You can help me a lot but is a help that you are given me, you take your time. :wink: I understand

1 Like

FINALLY finished my latest episode of Not SO Beneficial, so all those waiting for read for reads and reviews, I’m back to it. I’ll be doing them this week and will get back to you all through here or Insta, as you all have stated.

Thanks for your patience!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I’m ready for a Read for Read :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1

1 Like

Awesome! When I get the chance after finishing up some reviews and read for reads, I’ll read yours, then I can send you some pics on Instagram and vice versa. Cool?

I’m cool ! Let me know when you are ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for creating this post, I just published my first “serious” story (because I always end up discontinuing the others out of losing motivation to write them​:sweat_smile:). I’d love a review on my story and we can also do a read for read, if that’s fine with you :blush: I understand if it’ll take time, I’m willing to wait and I’ll get in contact with you through Instagram :smiley:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 4
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

2 Likes

Same here. I’ll definitely check it out when I’m done with the others. And I can do both, a r4r and a review. You can even give me feedback on mine when I contact you about your story on Instagram. Can’t wait to get it started! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Hello, I’ll read your story it looks amazing and very interesting. I would really appreciate it if you can review my story Upside Down by MCMPLL

1 Like

Can definitely do that. It will be after I publish my next episode though, which will be soon. But I do public reviews now on Instagram, unless you would like private feedback. Which one and do you have an Insta or we staying on the forums?

1 Like

Hello!

I would really appreciate it if you guys could read (and review) my story! You won’t regret it!
Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away. A whole realm is at her fingertips. Will she dare to venture into the new world? And who will she have to leave behind…

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

1 Like

I’d be happy for a review, my instagram is mcmplepisode, thank you very much :slight_smile: you can send me your review however you want

1 Like

Hi!

I would love to read your story and have you review mine. I will message you with feedback once I’m finished. You can message me on here or through Instagram @Tldax913.episode

Have a great day!

This is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Instagram: tldax913.episode
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

Prefect! It’s easier for me to do it on Instagram. I’ll dm you when I do! :green_heart:

I love the rhyme and it looks good! When i get the chance, I’ll review your story. Looking forward to it. I’ll DM you on Instagram when im.about to upload! And you can check out my other reviews on there in case you wanna know my review style. I give Jaded Hearts instead of the general rubric, just so you know what I’m about! :smile::green_heart: