"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I’ve tried it but for some reason still seems to come up with the warning :confused:

can you show me what did you type? You can copy or paste or take a screenshot :slight_smile:

@STORM is punch_jab @FIGHTER 1 punch_receive

thank you for your help :slight_smile:

@STORM is punch_jab AND FIGHTER 1 is punch_receive

1 Like

thank you for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Let me know if you have more problems or errors :smiley:

It still isn’t working. Strange. It works on my web previewer but not on my mobile phone.

Did you try to reset your story progress or update script? :thinking:

I reset the story progress once before to test it out and it didn’t work but I can try it again.

If you can try to test it on a different phone maybe :thinking: I’m not sure why it’s not working there’s nothing wrong with coding. Tappable overlays are still in beta, we just use them at our own risk :sweat_smile:

I have a chrome browser , no error messages and works on my phone

oh i got it to work. thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MOM spot 1.280 190 10 AND JUSTICE spot 1.280 88 5
@JUSTICE faces right
@MOM is hug AND JUSTICE is hug_rear

The hug isn’t working and justice is facing the other way while mom is facing the right way

Try:
@MOM spot 1.280 190 10 AND JUSTICE spot 1.280 88 5 AND JUSTICE faces left AND MOM is hug AND JUSTICE is hug_rear

1 Like

Someone said stupid questions? I’ve got one (not about directing). :sunglasses:

Where are shelves? :sweat_smile:

Like, everyone says “The Pride shelf is out!” “Have you seen the Hidden Gems shelf?” but I have no idea where they’re finding this, all I can see on the app is contest winners and “Stories we :heart:”.

I’ve spent 10 minutes scouring the app, forums, and zendesk, and all I found is this:

Am I in the bugged few, or am I having a massive brain-fart? :joy:

Thanks in advance haha. :rofl:

If you don’t have them under your profile that means you’re experiencing this bug :persevere: did you send a ticket to Episode team?

1 Like

Aha, so I’m neither insane nor an idiot, good to know lmao. (/sarcasm) :sunglasses:

I’ll submit a ticket, thanks!

How can I bump a thread?

1 Like

You just say: Bump!

haha okay. Thanks!

1 Like