"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Thank you so much! it worked right away. i´ve been stuck at that spot for days…

1 Like

Happy to help :fairy:t3:‍♀

Answer to question 2:

Example : @CHARACTER stands screen left

You can also add the zone you want the character to be in:

@CHARACTER stands screen left in zone 3

If you let your readers choose their names, how do you make a younger version of themselves named “young” then whatever name they chose.?

I got three questions.

1. Does anyone have/know where i can find backgrounds of a very “rich” looking house? Not like a castle type of house, but a very modern, rich, big house? I looked at the backgrounds episode has, but i feel that neither of them fit in with my storyline. I also checked Episodelife.com, and i found a lot of beautiful backgrounds to use, but most of them are for the inside of the house i want. Does anyone know of any other place?

2. How do i direct a character so it looks like he/she is getting checked out? From top to bottom?

3. Where do i write the text that appears when you click of a story to read a little information about what it´s about?

Thanks so much for the help in advance! Xo

1 Like
  • You can go to the websites pixabay, unsplash, pexels they have many house backgrounds.

• You have to zoom using the camera option in the preview, zooming and focusing and copying the coordinates each time you move up (I just learned about how to do this)

• You write it in the description box of your story in the writers portal. When you publish or update it a screen comes up and thats where you put it.

Hope this helps :grinning:

i still can´t figure out the “zoom from top to bottom” thing, but the rest was really helpful! :smile:
Thanks so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome :grinning: Here’s a link to help with the zoom thingy.

This helped me a lot. Just start on the characters head first.

1 Like

I have a stupid question! So I was trying to make my two characters hug but she keeps facing the wrong way! I tried multiple different ways and have been looking it up here and on YouTube but haven’t been able to find anything to help.

My script

What keeps happening

1 Like

Maybe you have to make her face left. That works for me.

1 Like

I’m a new author and its really stressful to learn everything so sudden, im quite confused on the zoom aspect, how do i get a character to enter a zoomed screen without being so huge

Also another thing, i cant seem to understand how to make one character taller than the other

1 Like

Also how the hell do you start a thread

1 Like

I will definitely read looks so interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have to spot direct them by previewing on the phone or in writers portal. This can help you make the characters taller than each other or smaller.

1 Like

You start a thread by clicking new topic on the home page of the forums and picking your catagory and tags for your topic.

Help please what can I do to get rid f these errors in this pic

how do i fix this coding issue

1 Like

I think you spelled atticus wrong and you spelled it Attiucs. That’s why it says unexpected character.

thank you gosh i feel like such a goober i thought it was spelled right. i also had to get rid of the ] above it

1 Like

Idk if someone will answer this lmao (but the last post was 7 hours ago so I havent lost hope lol)

Soo basically, I’m trying to do the changing outfit thingy with an animation (behavior as seen in episodes coding snippets)

I tried this code:

code2

@ASTRA changes into cafegirl2 does it while primp_neutral

Buuuuut its not working. I tried refreshing the story like 3 - 4 times, but it just hangs at this coding segment and doesn’t continue with the story…

please help moi :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left: (tiktok check! lmao I hate myself)