Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

That’s terrible!
I’m left-handed, too. How are teachers like that not fired already?

8 Likes

I actually don’t know but they should! Shaming people who are left-handed is just plain wrong!

4 Likes

I utterly have no idea. I was once sent to the principles office because of her (As usual) and came back with her saying that I was a delightful child you should have seen her face.

And my parents were understandably disturbed so they did talk with her but guess what, she a liar as well :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Same here…:wink: I hate the gem choices in it. Like go on a date in a beautiful dress for 16 gems or go on a date in your pj’s. :point_right: I am that looser that always have 15 gems. :clown_face: And most of those gem choices are ridiculous. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Fax! I agree, there are ridiculous and mostly scummy as well.

3 Likes

I could go on a date once for 16 gems… And I didn’t had it… :woman_facepalming: So, the LI found the MC boring and left her for another girl. :woman_facepalming: Serious?? That’s why I don’t like featured stories.

8 Likes

I know and they have terrible storylines when Episode changed them, and shortened them as well.

5 Likes

Those storylines are almost the same every time. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

And these days they add the points system to the choices and I’m like wtf

6 Likes

Yep, as if they recycled which there probably are!

3 Likes

OMG I even don’t know how to code that in my stories… :woman_facepalming: :laughing:

4 Likes

They do that a lot of times. I would probably cry if they converted my 24 episode into an 8 episode one :joy:

6 Likes

Point system and choices matter don’t bother me but overpriced gem choices in featured stories do :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, not forgetting they shorten them into 8, 12 or 15 episodes/chapters.

4 Likes

Yep honestly I just don’t look at the points they’re a lot like
You have -2983729432749374 points with your soulmate

11 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes
Who’s your favourite female rappers?
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Megan The Staillion
  • Saweetie
  • City Girls
  • Mulatto
  • Flo Milli
  • Su’lan

0 voters

2 Likes

I have read them all but Under You is my favourite because it has nice new outfits. :wink: But if I had to pick from those it would be Secretly Yours as I like the LI.

4 Likes

Please make more wishlist beacuse the clothing you find, sometimes I really like it :star_struck:
You wishlist are great, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I have plenty on there and I will as long as I have stories to read and considering how many they are buying I won’t run out of things to post for awhile. As long as they have stories and have free outfits people who regularly post there will continue to do so. I just need to steal my sisters tablet because mine keeps crashing on Under You. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes