The game AMONG US?

So i have been seeing a lot of this game and it looks like fun but I wanted to hear your honest opinion about it.

14 Likes

i just played it for three hours straight with my friends lol it’s fun

7 Likes

This game is so popular, everyone having fun, making memes about it. XDD just chilling.

7 Likes

Lol I have watch a YouTuber Gloom play the game for hours because I was bored and she makes great content. But it also got me thinking people who win as imposters will be great in the zombie apocalypse.

5 Likes

What is it about? I see it everywhere, but I just can’t seem to find any explanation :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a game wear you are on a ship and there are crewmembers and imposters. Imposters try to sabotage the ship and kill crewmembers. Crewmembers try to finish task around the ship. The crewmembers win by finishing task or voting off imposters. Imposters win by killing everyone. And you can call meetings or report bodies you find then everyone discuss and you can vote people off the ship. It’s a really fun game that you can play with friends or random people. I hope that makes sense :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

It’s fun, but it can get boring after a while.

4 Likes

Ah okay! Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I played it with my younger brother and it’s so fun I literally love it

1 Like

So how does one host a game? Or find a random game i kinda want to try to see if I’m good for the zombie apocalypse or not lol

If you go into the game and go to “online” theres options for hosting and finding games

1 Like

It’s honestly really fun! I played it for hours yesterday.
I actually enjoy being a crewmate, but of course being the Impostor is a lot more fun.

3 Likes

It may seem really stupid, but it’s great :sweat_smile: and ADDICTIVE AS HELL, I am playing almost everyday when I’m free lmao :joy:

1 Like

Who plays among us here?..I’m looking for people to play with :sweat_smile:

I was never here if this flops…

10 Likes

Me. Started yesterday.

1 Like

Cool!

Me, I play! Its so fun! I’d love to play with you and a group of people. :smile:

3 Likes

All we need is a group! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mee :sunglasses: i started like 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

would you like to start a game rn?

2 Likes