Hair-Long Wavy Parted Hair, black dark
Eyes-Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye, Grey cool
Face-Triangle Defined
Noes-Defined Natural
Lips- Full Round Pouty, dark apricot gloss
Outfit/other-

What pose do you want? Do you have a reference? :

something like this?
Do you have a background ready or should I choose? : you can choose but could it be something to do with mafia
What theme or aesthetic do you want the cover/ covers to have? : dark mafia princess
What’s the name of your story? : Chasing the dream
Do you want your author name on it? : yes pls
Do you know what kind of colors and which font you want?: a white grey/black and gold or anything that would good
Deadline?: a week or more
Anything else you’d like to mention?: no but sorry i didnt understand the first time x

1 Like

Thank you for requesting! I’ll start as soon as I can. :yay: (Don’t worry, that you didn’t get it the first time :relaxed:)

Do you just want the kiss_blow animation or a mix of it? Do you want the poses on both covers to be the same? Do you want different backgrounds for the covers? :thinking:

1 Like

yes please the animation please im not sure about mixing them, i dont mind for the covers suprise me xx :heart:

1 Like

Two more text overlays, please! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Okay. I´ll see what I can do :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll try to complete it as soon as I can luv! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

ok thank you xx :heart:

1 Like

Thxx

1 Like

@Cinnamon_Ella here are your overlays and I hope they are like you imagined them. :see_no_evil::

Text overlays

Please let me know, if you want any changes! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Omg girl SLOW DOWN that was so fast! Do you think you could possibly make the second one more like this colour? Still with glow though! Thank you sooo much :grin:

1 Like

Sure thing! I´ll do it asap! (I wasn´t even fast :rofl:)

2 Likes

Is it better like this?

2 Likes

Oooh, its beautiful! Do you think you can do that without the glow as well? GIRL DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT WAS NOT FAST

2 Likes

Yes! Wait a few minutes. (Okay okay I’m quiet. :see_no_evil:)

2 Likes

(It will probably take a bit longer, because I´m on the phone with my cousin right now and this will take some time :grimacing: :sweat:)

2 Likes

Lol, dw. Do you think you’ll have done it by tomorrow? (The text overlay, not the phone call :woman_facepalming: :lol:)

2 Likes

Well I’m still on the call but could complete it and I hope it’s okay. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh, wow, its beautiful! Tysm luv :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I´m glad you like it! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m feeding some kind of request limit, but Imma write these out anyway, because, @Sarah07, your text overlays are TO DIE FOR. Seriously stop being so amazing

Click... if you dare :0

Sorry if I’m overwhelming you :see_no_evil:

This took me like 15 minutes to type out :lol: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes