šŸ¤« The Quiet Art Shop šŸ¤« [OPEN & FREE]

OMG gurrrlll :eye: :lips: :eye:

Thank you for requesting and for your kind words! :blob_hearts: :pleading_face: (Itā€™s too much of a praise tho, because they arenā€™t that greatā€¦ :rofl: :raised_back_of_hand:)
Iā€™ll try to complete them, when Iā€™m free! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Shh they are that great

1 Like

If you say so? :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

What is the lips & lip colour for Toxic? :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Full heart Pouty red deep matte

2 Likes

Uhhh, okay i guess, but whenever youā€™re done, could you please please please do mine? Like, could you make me the next request? Because im almost done with with my story and I want to publish it, so i need someone urgently.

2 Likes

Like, I said I have to finish three requests before accepting new ones. The one in this art shop is the most recent request I have, so before this here will be done two others need to be finished.
And no, I canā€™t make your request the next one, the other requester had to wait too, I wonā€™t let them wait longer because of your request.
If you canā€™t wait please choose a different artist

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay, I just found your art the best so I asked.
:,)

2 Likes

Do u want the outfits to be listed on both the character cards? :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

Hi Sarah. Is requests still taken?

3 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community. :blob_sun: Well I still have five spots open, so it depends on your deadline, because Iā€™m mostly working with deadlines. :see_no_evil: So yeah if you want to request something, then just fill out the form of what you like and Iā€™ll see if I can do it before the others, or when I got the others done. :yay: (Preferably after I got the others done, as I donā€™t want to let anyone waiting too much, even though they requested sooner.)

3 Likes

Thank you Sarah . This is my characters

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Could you let me know the details of your characters though? :sweat_smile: (Or did you send the message too soon?)

2 Likes

image|183x499
image|144x500

2 Likes

@Sarah07 definitely I just drop the media . First one is Imani and second character

Then I want them in a pose like this image|335x500

Background like this image|331x500

2 Likes

Okay. Could you maybe write me their details and outfits? :sweat_smile: I mean I can also do character studying but like this it would be easier for me. Could you also please add the password? Itā€™s very important or else I canā€™t accept your request. :blob_sun: What kind of request do you want? (Custom pose, Edit, Art scene, Cover, etc. ā€¦)

2 Likes

I actually want an art scene . I donā€™t have the outfit listed but I will drop the details once Iā€™m close to my computer . Will get back to you , thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Okay, then Iā€™ll wait until you did that. :see_no_evil: (Imma go back to sleep now because I have to go to school soon, so donā€™t wonder if I shouldnā€™t reply immediately. :rofl:)

1 Like

Hi @v.h_episode I was wondering if your able to do me a art scene for my story when your done with your current request :slight_smile:

(will do the form, just asking)

2 Likes