♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

Look I don’t know the exact story here…but no one is the bad guy/girl

You both care for eachother, so why not move on and still be friends

sorry for butting in

3 Likes

Secz.
Whoever Sushi dates of her choice. If some other guy proposes to her after the both of you divorced, then just… Let them be together if they want to. Think of all the couples or whatever who broke up. Did they end their friendship with the other one? No.
Sure sure, you can get jealous or hurt. But saying “I don’t care” means u don’t care and by getting hurt, jealous, whatever, means that u care.
No one is the bad guy. Sushi never betrayed you. And u only cared about this thing?? I guess you just said the wrong words or something??

8 Likes

No, she said “I just wanted to say it but I didn’t”

And she was mocking me

6 Likes

Woah woah woah

Those are private messages and it’s not ok to shares them in a public thread…

5 Likes

I’ll blur out the conversation.

2 Likes

Say what? And let’s bring this to pm… Don’t wanna spam this thread or anything

3 Likes

Dude not everyone is like you, everyone feels different about relationships, and at the end of the day maybe you don’t get hurt when someone divorced you and A day after goes to the new guy! I don’t care if it was a day it was less than a week and she left him and moved on without a second glance. Also he might not have seen this as just a rp relationship

5 Likes

I rant that sometimes people are truly mean to others. You just only think about your friend feelings or your own. You not thinking about the guy that you hurt or the girl or whatever. Maybe you know what you was doing and you didn’t care. I’m not saying that you can’t live your life the way you want to or whatever. All I’m saying is that you going to hurt people down the road and sometimes you want to turn around and see if they are okay, or at least not try not to hurt them at all.

4 Likes

I rant that sometimes comparing your relationship to someone else is not always the good life. Everyone’s love life is different

4 Likes

Hmm…okay, I think some positive distraction should be there ^-^

My story is on 62 reads. I know its not much but still, what matters is that the number of people who read it enjoyed it at least (whatever part or how much they read).

I want to appreciate all those people who gave my story a chance by reading it. I had my own doubts about that, “The storyline is so different, what if they don’t like it or find it strange?” But whoopishoo, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Today, a certain, very nice, angelic, person on the forums again helped me uplift my spirits. @Days, don’t ever give up on your wonderful story! Take all the time in the world you want. But please – do not give up. And I appreciate you decided to give a chance to my story, and also to other people! You may not be a fairy godmother in real life, but you have been one for me, and for that I am forever grateful :hugs:

I may not have updated much in a long while or so (because I am ill, my humour currently sucks and I lack inspiration) but I am trying as hard as I can and would continue to do so! :D

10 Likes

I rant that I am misunderstood all the time and i might say I dont care what people think of me but the truth is it hurts when you know how other people think of you. You never know what the other person is thinking. Maybe it might seem to them that I am wrong and hell i may be wrong even but how is doing what i want my mistake? People just assume that we wanted to intentionally hurt them when in real we dont have the least idea that they got hurt. And ranting about it doesn’t make it any better. Talking it out does.

5 Likes

Aw hun. You rock! Congratulations.

1 Like

Aw my precious! Thank you so much! I really loved your story and thank you, I’m working on the latest episode. I was ina sour state of mind but I am feeling far better and you really deserved to win, I enjoyed the story very much!

3 Likes

take your shit to the PMs i’m so tired

7 Likes

Hello there, Mum! And thanks for the support :blush:

You are right – talking out and coming up with a solution is the right method to solve a situation.
@ Secretz_lol, I think, mentioned somewhere that he has faced trust issues in real life. That must be one of the reasons making him do this??? Though, you know him much much better than any of us, so I am not really anyone to say something.
I think you both should have a break for some time. Take a deep breath and rest, just like he leaves whenever things get too tight. I am just saying, not raising an argument! :open_hands:

8 Likes

Go to sleep!

1 Like

thats not what I said. I’m just saying its not a real relationship…

3 Likes

I know what you mean and if it was a real relationship I would agree with you but I asked Saasha if he likes her for real and she said no?

3 Likes

Yeah I know. I dont blame anyone for this. Just to be clear

We arent fighting anymore!

4 Likes

sorry!

3 Likes