♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

Oml i HATE it

1 Like

AND ALSO!
I GOT THE GUTS TO ASK OUT A GIRL I’VE LIKED FOR A YEAR AND WE ARE LIKE GOOD FRIENDS BUT TURNS OUT SHE WAS STILL DATNG THIS OTHER GIRL AND I’M DYING INSIDE LIKE EHYKASCGUSCHBDHIZXJKGIASBJK
but ya know its whatever im not salty or anythin

5 Likes

I hate when that happens…

2 Likes

so yes she said no. tiny lil tear slides down cheek

1 Like

Omg (I wanna eat some ice cream with you) but honestly major props for asking her out. That takes guts so that’s amazing!

Lmao very different but kinda similar but the guy I crushed on for months is dating someone LOL. NAHHT salty about it. I’m cool with it. Totttallllyyyyyyyy cool.

1 Like

oml that SUCKS my crush irl is dating someone and im like UGHHGHGHGHHHGHGHGHG

2 Likes

Lmao it took a while for me to kinda be like okay, yup this fine. It sucks though, I remember feeling sorta like “hey, okay - I AM GIVING UP ON MEN!” for a while :joy:

The word crush is too true - legit hurts so much ugh

Oof so true

I had a crush.

Surprise

Turned out that he was gay.

5 Likes

Honestly, same.

1 Like

cracks knuckles and clears throat

Ugh preach. These people are the enemies of progress. You want to get work done in an efficient way but instead you get McChillaxSchmillax of LazyLilBastardville - that kind of idle attitude can only last so long, but it bites them back in the ass. That’s the dread I get with partnering up or group work.

For university I was blessed to not have such productive members (but the groups were randomised so I was indeed very lucky) - I was put into a group of people who were dedicated, determined and friendly to work with. Then, you get the “chill” ones who sheds a bead of sweat by merely looking at a journal text. It’s tragic to see how useless they are - I’m sorry but I just have very little mercy for people with crappy attitudes and yeah, I make it nice & clear that I am not a fan of someone lmao. If the person actually wanted to get some work done, tried their hardest and had good intentions, you’d know.

Okay, twice I was grouped with the most unreliable people on Earth. So in my Philosophy class, I was paired up with my best friend (but he was the most unreliable, inconsistent person ever and actually he was a shit friend lol, he was never there for me on my darkest days and whenever I tried to get a hold of him, I never could get him even though he was on his phone all the time - one day he attends school the other day he doesn’t but it is for dumb reasons like, a new videogame got released). So in my class, we had to do group presentations and it was a competition (guess what, your boy Days won each competition held lmao but that is mainly due to how passionately I feel about philosophy).

First time, I got paired up with my buddy it was about Predestination and I made a few slides on Bible quotes & wanted people to interpret ideas from these quotes. During this time, my stress levels were high and I invested a lot of time and effort into making sure the slides were of a certain quality. Immediately, my idea got shot down and I wanted to ask why he would shut it down so quickly, I got the “PEOPLE WON’T UNDERSTAND HOW COMPLEX THIS IS” and the “WELL, PEOPLE WOULD NOT APPRECIATE A TRUCKLOAD OF BIBLE TEXT TO INTEPRET” but I tried to make it as digestible as possible for others. I was sorta pissed and was like screw you jackass & then, I felt really guilty about how I reacted so I apologised (mainly for the sake of being civil and not ending on a bad note as it was the last year of secondary school). This bish accepted my apology THEN the next day he told EVERYBODY how badly I reacted and implied I was a fucking vulture & a bitch lmao. He spoke about me and I said “Look, if you want to say some shit to me, say it to my face. I apologised and if you want to be a petty bitch then fine.” I stood there, staring at him with pure anger and he was like “Well, I cannot say anything with you standing over me like a fucking vulture.” I am not going to say too much about this but it spoke volumes about what kind of person he was. Right, so here’s the icing on the cake. This fucker got really fired up telling everybody how we got this in the bag and we will win this because he is amazing. (By amazing if you mean unreliable then yeah, you amazing bro.) Well, so here is the real icing on the cake - on the day of the presentation, HE DID NOT TURN UP! :joy: You know, I am that age where I am not willing to engage in drama but I wish I cut him off earlier but it was the whole GoTtA eNd oN GoOd vIBes mentality that shit on me. My teacher was sooo unimpressed at his flakiness. Don’t worry, we made up and he does not keep in contact with me (thank God.)

Now, the second presentation I got grouped with this guy and he wasn’t half bad this time. He managed to do a lot of the work needed so I really had not complaints but I was grouped with another flaky lil shit so YAY! Well, anywayyyy these two actually got stuff done AND surprise, surprise they never turned up on the day of the presentation.

However, there is a major plus to all of this - I won each of these presentations & got free stationery, so I win :star_struck:

sleeps because too much energy invested in this rant

7 Likes

I am very sorry you went through that, and i hope you’ve been able to heal. I know how painful it can get. But you’re right, it’s been recognised more widely, and that’s a good start.

1 Like

I ALREADy GAVE UP ON MEN AHAHHAHAHA

3 Likes

You are an icon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ME! Literally me after writing long ass rants

1 Like

wooow woah well ty :joy: :joy:

also they broke up OOF and i think i may like someone else

Image result for gif of nervous

3 Likes

Thank you very muchh -im taking a bow u cant see it but we gotta pretend-

1 Like

You’re welcome utilises highest form of imagination to witness Janniece’s bowing

1 Like

god bless ur soul :sneezing_face:

2 Likes