The Thic Sister hood Offical request thread

It’s
makes me so happy to hear that

1 Like

AW! It made me so happy that you took the time to make me a cover for FREE! I really do appreciate that. :heart:

2 Likes

I’d be happy to do it but it may take a while. Just so you aren’t weary, Here’s an example of my work. They take quite long to do.

Summary

1 Like

Hi erugo

Hey! I’ve been loaded on work. So tired.

2 Likes

Lol now its time for me to chill also can anyone make me the characters for this

Hello, all!
So, I am about to write another story on Episode. What sucks is that I absolutely SUCK at anything related to art. I really would like a drawn cover, because I overall just thinks it looks nicer. I’ll list the details below:
Title: The Problematic Boy
Author: Jenny Ouellette
Character details:
Woman~
Skin Tone- Olive
Brows- Medium soft arch
Hair- straight (black)
Eyes- Round classic (Auburn)
Face- soft heart
Nose- Elven
Lips- classic (ruby red)
Man-
Skin tone- olive
Brows- thin arch
Hair- short cropped (chestnut)
Eyes- stoic almond (white)
Face- defined triangle
Nose- button
Lips- uneven (taupe)
**Can you please make the characters back to back both are smirking, kind of looking at each other? By the way, get only their bodies from waist up. The guy’s clothing can be a leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. The Lady’s can just be the black peacock jacket.
If anyone is willing to draw this please please please help me out! Of course, I’ll give you credit in my story. Thank you so much! I appreciate all of the help I can get.

When do you need it by?

Because I after I finish the snake seal, finish a cover and redo another cover, do this art scene. I think I’d be a while. I’ll ask someone in the group :slight_smile:

Emma said it would be done within 1-2 hours so I’m confused?

1 Like

It’s taking longer than expected

she started the outline but coudn’t color it

1 Like

is there a prob on my end that i can help clarify?

CD erugo do you need help I f yes just send me the deeds and I’ll do it

Here I’ll add you to one of the messages.

Thanks

should be done in 2 days or tommorow

i love it! and i’m okay waiting a while. like i said there’s not a rush.

1 Like

I saw your art and i was wondering if you like to join the hood

1 Like

thank you for the invite! but im already part of another group based on instagram and i think trying to do both groups would be very hard for me.

1 Like

Hello, Epy.raven recommended to join your group as I was hoping if you could teach me how to create my own overlayes in an episode. I really want to know how to do it myself. So, how could you help me? Do I have to fill out the form?