There’s a bin mark on my story for users

Hi! There’s a bin mark in the top right corner in my story? And there 2 blue people on the screen - the story is reading like it’s not published either… pleas help!

I’m having the same issue, and seems that when using the app to do my spot directing for the current chapter I’m working on, the app published the unfinished chapter. After going into the writer’s portal to fix that, now a friend says she can’t open my story.

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting this too- only for one user and it happens to both be stories that I beta read?? Could this be part of the problem?

Edit: I tried clicking on those stories that previously had a bin mark and I can’t even open them. “Required data is missing” :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I would be more than happy to escalate this. So sorry to hear this is happening =( Two things, please create a ticket for it and include as much detail as possible. Once you create the ticket please pm me the number and then I’ll have all the info I need in order to escalate it. Sorry to hear this is happening and for any delay. Just got back from my weekend :smile:

This goes for anyone else having this issue. Please submit a ticket and pm it to me if possible. Thanks all and sorry again.

1 Like

My issue seems to be resolved now. At some point yesterday I couldn’t even get into those stories but now they look normal again- no friend icon, no bin mark and I can see the story’s read total.

1 Like

Ok so a friend that saw all of those icons and told me about this, after she saw that chapter 8 of my story was published and I wasn’t even finished writing it. Well now she doesn’t see the icons but she can’t open my story at all now. She’s tried closing and reopening the app as well as logging out of the app and logging back in, nothing she’s tried as worked, she’s submitting a ticket on it. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the issue in this thread but after she viewed my unpublished chapter she’s been unable to load my story.