This is nothing now!

oki this is nothing anymore!

DO NOT READ!

I just wanna complain/rant/vent. So if you like long rants/vents read this! Also, if you wanna vent/rant/complain do so down below!

This is probably gonna get merged with the rant thread. Do I care? No :grin:

Plz don't read, you won't like it

Where to start? Let’s start with my f*cked up sleep schedule. On the weekdays I’m up til bout 1-2 A.M. because I’m stupid and can’t sleep. On the weekends it’s worse because I stay up from 2-4 A.M. And I can’t go to sleep before then, I just end up laying there for hours on end. This probably isn’t bad compared to most of yours but oh my god do you know how much patience it takes to deal with entitled, arrogant snobs all day?! North Dakota may be ranked in the top 5 for nicest state but we still have those annoying azzholes. Oh, and then there’s the people my friends call “family” my beshtie beshtie’s family emotionally, mentally, and verbally abuses her. AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!! My other friend’s mom physically and verbally abuses her. My other friend’s dad and step-mom both abuse her. I don’t know about her mom because she doesn’t tell me about her. Oh, and one time I told my parents and close friend of hers about some really bad stuff she was doing. I was worried and she wouldn’t listen to me so I thought that friend might be able to help. She stopped contacting me. Then when she sees me 2 f^cking months later she hugs me!! The hell?! My other friend’s mom just likes to be a snob :rolls_eyes: My other friend is a snob. Then there are these two boys! I think I like one but I can’t say anything because it would ruin our friendship and he doesn’t like me like that. The other dude is his friend and he used to like me I don’t know if he still does. All the while I like another dude that lives an hour away and has a gf. And OMG I hate school!! The people are rude, annoying, and just so entitled. So I flipped one day because I couldn’t handle it! 3 years of getting treated like cr@p and I finally stand up for myself then BAM! I’m the bad guy! My boy best friend’s siblings are abusive in all ways. Oh and he always has these “girlfriends” that are manipulative, depressed, suicidal and have other issues. And when they break his heart he comes to me, expecting me to pick up the pieces. I stopped because I was so exhausted, I was getting no sleep, not eating right, had volleyball and school and writing and episode and I was learning new languages which meant I had homework. I just gave up at the time and broke down. My mom took me to a doctor that confirmed I was depressed. So I went to a therapist, and I lied all the time. She was the best she really helped though and I graduated from therapy just 5 months ago but I’m falling into my hole again. And no to mention my parents are always mad at me because I’m not always doing what they want, being what they want. I am crabby but I have a bad sleep schedule so it’s hard, but they don’t know this and they can’t or I get in trouble. And I’m not the perfect daughter because I’m not athletic enough, not smart enough, I don’t have enough self-esteem and confidence. Well. Guess. F$cking. What?! I got bullied for 2 years straight then had no real friends until middle school so excuse me for my feelings. So then I get closed off and my parents get mad again!! So does my family and everyone else. And I’m always second. Second with my friends, second with my family, second in school, second in everything. And I hate it! It’s like I can never be enough. Then when I tell someone I get pity. I don’t want pity. I don’t need it, and I don’t want it. And not too mention I don’t want pity for my “injuries.” I have femoral antiversion, something genetically wrong with my knees, and something wrong with my ankles but we don’t know what it is. And it’s hard for me to breath. I have to take 3 pills a day to feel normal, and even the pills don’t help, so I stopped. I also stopped because it’s too much money for my family to keep buying things all the time. We are a family of 5 with 3 pets. My mom has 2 jobs, goes to college(online), cooks, cleans, works, runs us around, takes us to all of our appointments and does everything. Then my dad comes home from his 1 job and sits on the couch doing nothing to help. He plays on his phone and insults my mom. Then I get mad at my dad and I’m the bad guy. And guess what within the last year I’ve needed 2 MRI scans, over 3 x-rays, and 10 doctor appointments. And my dad just had heart surgery about 1-2 months ago. We still have to pay off our house we’ve had for almost 10 years, and a motorcycle bill, car insurance, leases on the cars, sports, after-school activities, food, water, data, and much more. $200+ just for my dad’s meds. And I’m not allowed to have social media. Why?! I have no f&cking idea! :grin:
And sometimes I just need to scream and let it all out, but I can’t.

Anyway, if you read all that, thanks! Have a good day/night! P.S. I’m gonna delete this in a little bit!

if I can. P.S.S. I was really scared to post this, you get attacked for you opinion anywhere

1 Like

rant threads arent allowed fyi

1 Like

Noted! :grin: thanks!

@Sydney_H @Nick can one of you close this? thanks!

1 Like

You can pm me if you want to rant about things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: thank you! you’re too kind, but I wouldn’t want to burden you

1 Like

Np and nah I’m good! :blush: I love giving out advice to people when they need it! Plus you’re nicer than me ehehe <33

1 Like

:joy: thank you! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley:

For future reference: