'tips for clear skin? ✨

i do have a skin routine n i barely wear make up but bitch still has pimples :flushed:

1 Like

Idk…because my skin clear from what some people at school said but idk I lowkey just wash my face with soap and use Vaseline or sum like that. :relieved: or maybe it’s puberty idk :joy:

1 Like

use vaseline where- or is there like a vaseline cleanser

n what soaP-

1 Like

i MEANT WHERE NOT WEAR SORRY

1 Like

Hm :thinking:

Go for a facialll :joy::joy:

1 Like

that shits expensive lmaoo :sob:

1 Like

truetruetrue

bruh idk i dont even get pimples

1 Like

luckyyy

It’s like that dove bar or literally any bar of soap. Lmfaooo I’ve tried 3-4 different soap bars. And Vaseline like the ones in the store like actual Vaseline :joy: if u don’t wanna use that, use facial cleansers and don’t wipe your face with napkins use towels instead

1 Like

ion use cloth towels cus it has alotta bacteria so i use paper towels- n where do i put the vaseline doe :triumph:

1 Like

I-
Lmfaooo u wash it after u use it :skull: and bih on ur face-

1 Like

like ur whole face?- LIKE AS A MOISTURIZER? OR A CLEANSER OR WHAt

1 Like

Gfiiygfa moisturizer btw there’s this Arabic cream called ideal if you want bumps to cover u put it on for the night and do it everyday for a couple of weeks if u want pimples gone. But it can only be bought from Arab places

1 Like

You can buy certain products to help treat and prevent break outs. For example I use Stridex pads twice an day and I haven’t broke out for a long time. There is also scrubs and other products. Most of them are not really that hard to find.

The strides pads I use treat and prevent acne so if you use them regularly you won’t have breakouts

1 Like

shenk u

1 Like

thank you! ill try that product out

When we did our facial unit in my cosmetology class we used oatmeal (I think it was supposed to help balance the ph of our skin?) , beat egg whites (not the entire egg and not sure why), cucumbers (helps get rid of puffy under eyes), and strawberry’s (these only some people used. They are acidic so it wasn’t all to good for sensitive skin.) Thats all I can really remember from it.

2 Likes

tysm <3

Don’t drink any fizzy drinks, just stick to water or juice/smoothies!

1 Like

got it, tyyy<3

1 Like