‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Thank you so much , actually i was lookinf for this animation fo over 1 month . I didn’t mind , love ya :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

OMG love these I will probably use some (I will give credit ofc!!) Thank you I needed this. (I suck at making outfits :joy:)

3 Likes

oou, i’ll think about, thanks for the idea!

2 Likes

haha :smile: thank you :heart:

1 Like

outfit

12 Likes

outfit

10 Likes

outfit

10 Likes

Omg yesss, this outfit would be perfect for the main character in my story :grin:. I love this thread so much, keep up the good work :heart:

2 Likes

oou ;o im glad, and hehe thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Outfit name: The Non-Stereotypical Queen bee

Reason: The outfit and character is perfect to play as mean girl/queen bee in the story and only 2 thing I would change is the lips and the face shape beacuse mean girls/queen bees don’t always have full round pouty lips and I would change the face shape beacuse I don’t like it. But other than that, the outfit is awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Outfit name: The Non-Stereotypical Queen bee

Reason: The outfit and character is perfect to play as mean girl/queen bee in the story and only 2 thing I would change is the lips and the face shape beacuse mean girls/queen bees don’t always have full round pouty lips and I would change the face shape beacuse I don’t like it. But other than that, the outfit is awesome :wink:

5 Likes

Outfit name: Mean girl’s sidesick (the stupid and dumb one)

She is the mean girl’s sidekick but she is the dumb and stupid sidestick.

4 Likes

haha :sweat_smile: when creating characters or outfits i don’t think about those kinds of stuff, just mainly based on aesthetics or drawings or just what i think looks good / what i feel like they would look like or wear. but it’s good to know that you can see these outfits on certain types of characters and there fitting situations?

7 Likes

Hey! Do you think you can make more male outfits? For everyday life especially! :blush:

5 Likes

will do :grin:

2 Likes

outfit

yikes, i don’t know if i like the pants with this fit haha :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

outfit

10 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

outfit

11 Likes

Hey, can you make some pride outfits please?

3 Likes