‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

one of the princes is playful, while the other prince is a villain. There is nothing specific to the king and the other prince.

Okay, you can start on tuesday

3 Likes

You should really open up an outfit shop, your outfits are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I really want people to notice your talent when it comes to making outfits.

6 Likes

I mean it’s practically forum famous if it has this many views, likes, links, and responses :joy: Practicality is a shop​:sparkles::ok_hand:t4::heart:

5 Likes

Whoops I didn’t realise that, my bad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No, no your good! I agree she’s very talented! :heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

hey! i just need a couple outfits :heart:

so basically my story is going to have council members and i’m going to need outfits for each. there are five council members, and i only need one of each.

Council Member #1: navy, black, grey (add the thin rectangular glasses) and i should mention she’s older.

Council Member #2: yellow, gold, light blue, brown - she wears a hijab (pick the color that fits best w/ her outfit) she’s also older and presumably a mother.

Council Member #3: dark red, black, grey, gold and green

Council Member #4: grey, light blue, green, brown

Council Member #5: light yellow, brown, green, navy

basically what i mean by “council member clothing” is like formal attire, something you’d see in modern(ish) fantasy kingdom, with these guys gathered around the council meeting room.

7 Likes

Where’s strawberry man!? He was last seen 29 days ago!

4 Likes

right, so can you tell me if its leaned more towards fantasy / modern / olden days / (the theme of it) etc?

2 Likes

ooou thank you so very much @Adorablxheron and @IrisLevont :pleading_face: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2: :heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

haha sorry, i haven’t really been creating outfits for my characters to model? so strawbs won’t show till then :sweat_smile:, maybe lol

3 Likes

It is leaned towards medieval fantasy

4 Likes

Uh… could you create more futuristic-ish outfits? (Whenever you want, really.) Both male and female. You seem more creative than me and I have zero knowledge in fashion whatsoever

4 Likes

Hey welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Your welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

king’s

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

villain prince

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

if only there wasn’t the glitter lol

playful prince

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

prince’s

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

sorry it’s taken me forever, it has just been unnecessarily busy :sweat_smile:. anyways, feel free to remove the bottom pieces (on the armour outfits), i’ve added them on because the often had these robes? long shirts? that went down mid-thigh-ish. also feel free to allocate an outfit to the other princes / kings if you think they suit it best.

idk why i went with red, i just did lol

10 Likes

outfit

outfit

don’t know if this one fits in all that well

outfit

outfit

outfit

okay so originally, i was going to use the top half for council member #3 but then it became more like something asena might wear

outfit

9 Likes

sure thing!

2 Likes

Can you create some city girls outfits?

I think I ask for too much sometimes!

4 Likes

Ah thank you! Also yes, I’ll use the last as an extra outfit for Asena

3 Likes